Recent content by Hilly1986

1. H

CC semi final if we are to progress

Belfast have announced that there first leg of the challenge cup will be played at home on Tuesday 28th January face off 7pm.. If the devils are to progress to next round they will be playing their 4th game in 5 days after the Scotland triple header. Just when you thought things couldn't get any...
  2. H

Devils v Clan - 02/10 - 6:00pm - League - Chat/Updates

Like I said no idea as didn't see it ....all around me said harsh but if you say not it wasn't One thing though .... Bruce caused Matzka to not ice was Brad extracting payback?? I personally think there might of been a hint of payback over the Matzka concussion but only Voth will know that...
  3. H

Devils v Clan - 02/10 - 6:00pm - League - Chat/Updates

The only way the decision will be reviewed if Braehead request it to be looked at further. How fans can say the call was harsh is beyond me because if Voth meant it or not he still snapped his stick on an opposition players head/neck area. I personally think Voth was very lucky to only get game...
  4. H

Our own Goon supporters !

Actually Finny the incident that happened last year with Kipper involved a few of my mates (inc females) where Kipper was just as bad as us which we resolved. Back on topic the incident that happenend at Sunday's game had nothing to do with us (I was aware of someone arguing with Mcmorrow but I...
  5. H

Disgusted

Can I just clear a few things up here. What the one on ten quote was actually that as a group we decided that we didn't think Aubs deserved player of the month as we thought it was for Sept and Oct as we couldn't remember if there was a vote for Sept. (Just our opinion and apoligies if you think...