Recent content by HiDavidTv

1. H

Giants v Devils - 07/03 @ 7:00pm - League - Chat/Updates

4:4. Tune in you're missing it!
  2. H

Giants v Devils - 07/03 @ 7:00pm - League - Chat/Updates

Pity theres so few on the webcast you're missing an amazing game(!)
  3. H

Giants v Devils

I've seen the preparation and I can assure you that every step has been taken but let's be fair and accept this is the fastest game in the world with pucks changing sticks every couple of seconds, often numbers are hard to read and eh.....it helps a lot when shirts aren't printed backwards :!:
  4. H

Giants v Devils

Re: Re: Re: Giants v Devils That would be nice..... in an ideal world - and yes I thought so too. But 2 years on and countless meetings with the 3&4 media colleges and they have yet to capitalise on the potential that we all see in it. So, no it unfortunately isn't that simple
  5. H

Belfast on Saturday

If the game is being shown then it's not been done with the permission of the producers - unlike the Coventry Blaze who have had the decency to agree terms ahead of the event. Let's play fair - if there are 5, 10 or 15 there then some consideration needs to be made. Please contact me
  6. H

Giants v Devils

Yes........on a budget of £10,000+ and a crew of 14 = Sky production Sorry, we're only £500 and a crew of 5 And errr um sometimes 4 ..... I think it's probably fairer to say we do the best with what we've got and if it was so easy there'd be more than 2 sometimes 3 clubs offering it. We...
  7. H

Giants v Devils

I'd love Brent to join us if he's coming over - otherwise it's up to you to pan your speakers - if having nothing but arena sound is really better in your own minds? :roll: However this is a thread about the game for which we have merely pointed you in the direction of the webcast - any more...
  8. H

Giants v Devils

The first period will also be available on free view but I should point out that this is the reduced quality stream. For any that proceed through Paypal you will then have the option of the HQ stream which does improve the experience :Pickle Just bare in mind that the HQ stream requires that...
  9. H

DEVILS V BLAZE ON BIG SCREEN

I know you'll think it sounds a bit stingey but the webcasts continue to be a loss making affair relative to the time, technology and technicians it takes to deliver. Obviously we will have to work quite hard to actually stop you showing the game but we can only appeal to the better nature...
  10. H

Giants v Devils - 09/10 - 7:00pm - League - Chat/Updates...

Yes absolutely give it a go! I'll not rise to the dig but suffice to say that we have now got a new line into the arena through which there will be not 1 but 2 streams of the game. A 1.2 mb HQ stream for those with serious connections and a 400kbps stream for the usual contended BBs. As a...
  11. H

Giants v Devils - Wed 7:30pm - Chat/Updates - CC Semi

WEBCAST BACK with PICTURE and SOUND!!!! Sorry - line failure this end but up and running again Apologies for the loss of first period!
  12. H

Giantslive.tv webcast on Wednesday 20th

Sorry - line failure this end but up and running again Apologies for the loss of first period!