Recent content by helloimclaire

1. H

The Inflatable Devil Head

I'm attempting projection mapping for part of my uni module right now. Will get back to you with how well it goes and could help with this ;) Honestly though, if the money was there for this to happen. It would be freakin' awesome. But alas, we're not the NHL. Sigh. Can we not just be happy...
  2. H

CC Final

Amazing! See you there!
  3. H

Devils v Flyers - Sun 4 Jan 2014 - Updates/Chat

I thought if someone was banned, they're not allowed to be anywhere near the bench? Anyway, another good win and a deserved hat-trick for Mychan! Was kinda hoping either Haddad or Hotham could try and grab another one tonight but I guess it wasn't to be! Does that make it 8 wins in a row now...
  4. H

Devils mascot

:DWD Now I feel a bit dumb..... Ignore my last comment please, thanks.
  5. H

Devils mascot

I don't get the Lucy Fur reference, does that make me a bad Devils fan? ha! I think Taz sounds more Devilish to me so I'm not Main thing is, he's doing a good job. Sometimes, I watch what he's doing more than the games some times. Keep up the good work Taz!
  6. H

Paul Bissonnette.......

I'm not as heartbroken this time as I was first time round. Like I've already said on Twitter, we don't NEED him but would have been awesome for the league and our team. Super happy he isn't signing to any other team in the EIHL, that would have been a kick in the teeth. All the best to him...
  7. H

Blaze v Devils - Sun 19 Jan 2014 - League - FO 5:15 - Chat

Re: Blaze v Devils - Sun 19 Jan 2014 - League - FO 5:15 - Ch I'm guessing that's how it works then? They look at it as a whole and not individual? If that makes sense?
  8. H

Re: Blaze v Devils - Sun 19 Jan 2014 - League - FO 5:15 - Ch And people who say that hit was clean, what are you watching?! From that angle, it looked like elbow to the neck/head area which was the first the hit the boards. That's made me even more angry then when it first happened! Dangerous...
  9. H

Phil cook - rumour I heard from a mates friends cat

Re: Phil cook Even though I'd prefer D men, if Manchester have released him I wouldn't mind keeping him to keep spots filled.
  10. H

Re: Blaze v Devils - Sun 19 Jan 2014 - League - FO 5:15 - Ch Agreeing with Devil94, Svete is awesome! Can't wait to see him play more. Ginand is a sly aowbfmsksgfjsofndj. That penalty call which lead to Blaze's first goal was ridiculous!!! Thee tiniest tap on his skates and he goes diving...
  11. H

Phil cook - rumour I heard from a mates friends cat

Re: Phil cook When Kamil was announced to be our new goalie my first thought was 'BUT COOK IS OUR GOALIE?!?!?!!!!! YOU CAN'T GET RID OF HIM SO SOON!!' So no surprise if this is true. Cook is fantastic, willing to stop that puck no matter what it takes. Feels like he hasn't had a chance really...
  12. H

Kenton smith leaves the clan

I would love to have Kenton back, I was gutted when I found out he wasn't being re-signed for whatever reason that was. I think Kenton and Svete on the same line would be pretty sweet. Sign him back up please!
  13. H

Devils Vs Steelers - 5th Jan 2014 - 6pm - Chat

He obviously boarded himself
  14. H

Challenge Cup 2nd leg?

Maybe they have to get the quarter-final games done as soon as possible and we have no choice to schedule the games when we have done which happens to be in the middle of tough weekends as it is. No way would the club double up as a league/challenge cup game, they wouldn't want to miss out on...