Recent content by Hedd Wyn John

1. Hedd Wyn John

Devils Vs Växjö Lakers - Tue 16 Oct - CHL

On heck of a hockey game! Disappointed with the result but couldn’t ask for more from the Devils.
  2. Hedd Wyn John

Paul Crowder

The hockey season is a long haul especially when you factor in CHL & CC on top. Having strength in depth particularly when it comes to the latter end of the season is huge. Having stand out point scoring stars is great & all but if they pick up an injury that’s a big blow.
  3. Hedd Wyn John

MKL v Devils - Sun 14 Oct - CC

I was at the game, I think the Devils were so dominant that they switched off & went into cruise control after going 4 goals up.
  4. Hedd Wyn John

Devils v Stars - Sat 13 Oct - League

Stars were excellent but ran out of gas. Credit to the Devils for plugging away & not giving up. Atmosphere was pretty dire in IAW tonight l, don’t know why.
  5. Hedd Wyn John

Freesport tonight

Guildford were forced into giving away a lot of penalties due to being outmuscled a lot by Belfast.
  6. Hedd Wyn John

Freesport tonight

We were a better team than them last year but that didn’t stop them schooling us in the CC final.
  7. Hedd Wyn John

Freesport tonight

Guildford are fast but not quite as clinical in front of goal as Belfast. Good game to watch as a neutral.
  8. Hedd Wyn John

Freesport tonight

Must be undercover.
  9. Hedd Wyn John

Växjö Lakers Vs Devils - Tue 9 Oct - CHL

Plus everyone’s knows we just turn up for the hot dogs & burgers.
  10. Hedd Wyn John

Freesport tonight

They actually listed Justin Faryna, Mike Hedden & Sean Bentivoglio on the Guildford roster
  11. Hedd Wyn John

Växjö Lakers Vs Devils - Tue 9 Oct - CHL

I think the Devils played very well, unfortunately the Lakers were just a bit faster & a bit more clinical when it counted. The Devils held their own & did us proud.
  12. Hedd Wyn John

Freesport tonight

It’s on Premier 1 in HD as well for subscribers.
  13. Hedd Wyn John

Devils Vs Storm - Sat 6 Oct - League

Let’s not get ahead of ourselves Nottingham beat us the other day & are current league leaders. There’s a very long way to go this season.
  14. Hedd Wyn John

Yep, some quality saves from Bowns as usual.
  15. Hedd Wyn John

I tell you what Storms skating looked really strong today but they just couldn’t shoot for sugar. Don’t get me wrong the Devils were well deserved winners but 3 or 4 times storm fluffed strong chances in front of the net.