Recent content by Hedd Wyn John

1. Hedd Wyn John

season tickets

It was meant to be the end of July, I messaged them last week & they said they’d let people know more by the end of the week.
  2. Hedd Wyn John

Freesport tv announce!!

This is big news! Good coverage for the Devils as well.
  3. Hedd Wyn John

IAW bar prices

The bar prices might be a bit steep but at the end of the day, bars will price as high as punters are willing to pay for drinks. If punters stop buying then revenues drop. Unless that happens I don’t expect the price to come down. It is what it is. IAW really needs to start turning a profit and...
  4. Hedd Wyn John

Devils Vs Panthers - Sun 12th Aug - Aladdin Cup Final showdown!!

The Devils started off well but couldn’t nail the power play & were sloppy in a few areas. It’s their first game back so being rusty is expected. Panthers D was solid & more clinical on the PP.
  5. Hedd Wyn John

This seasons Jerseys, What you think?

I agree, last year’s font looks more visible than play off font.
  6. Hedd Wyn John

Player Interviews

Good interview.
  7. Hedd Wyn John

Game Night Parking

Yes, bloomin’ autocorrect eh.
  8. Hedd Wyn John

Game Night Parking

The weather is going to change but the parking issue is here to stay. Is all the ground behind the arena being fully utilised? It doesn’t look like it to me. Another exit from the pool car park wouldn’t be handy as that’s been a huge bottleneck but outside the Devils control.
  9. Hedd Wyn John

New training jerseys

As a backup option that would be good
  10. Hedd Wyn John

New training jerseys

Interesting
  11. Hedd Wyn John

I tell you what, the Devils training jerseys are look pretty awesome. Especially the black ones. Would buy in a heartbeat if they were for sale.
  12. Hedd Wyn John

IAW bar prices

Sat in the IAW right now. I can confirm a large Pepsi is now £2. It was £1.80 last season. I can live with that.
  13. Hedd Wyn John

CHL shirts are very similar to last seasons, hard to justify a new purchase. I have however bought one of their ‘sockeys’ It’s a jersey/football shirt hybrid.
  14. Hedd Wyn John

IAW bar prices

Yikes! That’s an increase. I’m usually driving so opt for a Pepsi - £1.80 was the price, I hope that’s not gone up.
  15. Hedd Wyn John

I like the New Jersey’s but hard to justify getting a new one when I have a black & red one from last season that are very similar. Might get the white one.