Recent content by Hedd Wyn John

1. Hedd Wyn John

Steelers Vs Devils - 23 Jan 19

Nottingham & Fife this weekend = big tests. Nottingham because it’s Nottingham Away & Fife because it’s a heck of journey up there following a tough game the night before.
  2. Hedd Wyn John

Yeah, I think the hard work on the weekend might have took it out of the Devils a bit. P1 was plain sailing but from P2 onwards Devils took foot off the gas. We were fortunate tonight.
  3. Hedd Wyn John

I’ll take an ugly win, but we really dodged a bulletin there. Need to up our game on the weekend.
  4. Hedd Wyn John

Thank God for Fournier
  5. Hedd Wyn John

Come on Devils big P3 needed
  6. Hedd Wyn John

Devils started P2 off strong but a couple of soft/fortune goals from Steelers and now it’s all square. Devils lucky not to be down 3-2 with a Steelers goal waved off.
  7. Hedd Wyn John

Steelers 2-2
  8. Hedd Wyn John

Mistake from Bowns there on a shot to nothing.
  9. Hedd Wyn John

Goal Steelers
  10. Hedd Wyn John

Good P1 from the Devils, took our opportunities & made them count. Let’s keep it up for P2.
  11. Hedd Wyn John

Don’t let the league position fool you, this Steelers side is not to be taken lightly. They’re at home, they are underdogs & they are fighting for a place in the play offs. It’s gonna be a tough game whatever happens.
  12. Hedd Wyn John

4 on the road

I agree, as Lordo said on the weekend two wins on the weekend was just two wins. We need to focus 100% each game at a time & not be sloppy & drop points
  13. Hedd Wyn John

4 on the road

I’ve got a feeling Steelers will show up for at least one of their games & Panthers do have an edge at home so I say 5 points.
  14. Hedd Wyn John

Great Webcast

I watched the webcast last week( I was ill & couldn’t make the game) I must say the commentary was excellent & the 1080p feed was crisp. Much sharper picture than other places (which I won’t name) that often look like they were filmed on a phone.
  15. Hedd Wyn John

Devils Vs Giants - 19+20 Jan 19 - League

Devils are in the driving seat right now but there is a LOT of hockey to go. Remember that rough patch we went through in the autumn that seemingly came from nowhere right after we’d been on a great run? Well that can happen to any team at any time. Be humble everyone, there’s plenty of tough...