Recent content by gryphon5

1. gryphon5

2012-2013 Saturday Picks Game - Invite to play

I just spoke with the guy who runs the website. His login is FeederMike. If you want to register, the send him an email at: sharksnews@yahoo.com and he will get you in. We have had problems with spambot's in the past and he prefers to get registration done manually. I know it can be a pain...
  2. gryphon5

2012-2013 Saturday Picks Game - Invite to play

Hey everyone, It really looks like the NHL is going to be locking-out its players (unless an unforseen miracle happens). In keeping the spirit of hockey going in the US, I am running a game called Saturday Picks. This year, I am including teams from the EIHL and DEL (German Elite League)...
  3. gryphon5

I'm Back - No NHL games

Aye! That I have. :D
  4. gryphon5

I'm Back - No NHL games

What I've been reading is that neither side is moving much. Both have presented proposals, but neither has tried to bridge the gap by working with the opposite proposal and massaging the details. They claim their next meeting will be the 10th. Just 5 days before the beginning of the season...
  5. gryphon5

I'm Back - No NHL games

Hey there, It looks like the NHL is going to lock-out its season. Since that is the case, I'll be over here following the team and cheering them on. BTW, I've been doing that for years now, but haven't been as active as I would have liked. As a side note, I run a game called the 2012-2013...
  6. gryphon5

Devils Vs Giants - Play Off Semi Final - Saturday 1pm

Great Win!!!! Way to go! Knocking off the league champions. Keep up the intensity and pressure for tomorrow!
  7. gryphon5

PlayOff Final - 3/04 - 4pm - Chat/Updates

The guys gave it their all this weekend and all year long. They have played well and given notice to the rest of the league that this is a team that is not to be taken lightly. It's now up to the owners and G to work at keeping the team together and make improvements where they can. Thanks...
  8. gryphon5

Okay, Settle down and get another one back. Don't goon it up!
  9. gryphon5

Good on Voth!! Keep it up! Now take a break at intermission and re-focus for the final period. Ignore the cheap shots and keep the pressure on them. You can do it!
  10. gryphon5

Playoff Semis Spectacular x2 - 02/04 - 1:00pm - Chat/Updates

WAY TO GO!!!!! I know the guys could do it. Now on to tomorrow and go for the big piece of silver. Congratulations!!!!
  11. gryphon5

dumb bench minor. The guys are getting too excited.
  12. gryphon5

Bogus tripping call. The guy was brought down by gravity ;) Just kill the penalty!!!!
  13. gryphon5

Way to go MacRae!! Good on you! Now the Giants are going to be more desparate. Be careful and wait for you time.
  14. gryphon5

Be ready guys! You know their D are going to start jumping in to make a play. Watch for the opportunity and grab it for a chance on goal.
  15. gryphon5

GOOD LUCK DEVILS NOTTINGHAM 2011

The best of luck to G and the team. You can do this. You have shown all season that you have the skills and tenacity to win. Now get up there and bring home the prize. You deserve it. I'll be following the action all weekend from the other side of the pond.