Recent content by GravyBoatCaptain

1. GravyBoatCaptain

Rumour mill

Well that was gut-wrenching. I really hope that Paul Dixon is on the shortlist for coaching opportunities. If we can pull him out of Guildford, I think he demands a perfect style of hockey for this club.
  2. GravyBoatCaptain

steelers Vs Devils - 8 Mar 20 - Challenge Cup Final Spectacular

Game over. What a joke this devils team can be.
  3. GravyBoatCaptain

steelers Vs Devils - 8 Mar 20 - Challenge Cup Final Spectacular

Absolutely brutal reffing on the steelers second goal. Pretty much the definition of interference
  4. GravyBoatCaptain

Devils Vs Flyers - 19 02 20 - League

Why does Lord bench Louis? I don't get it.
  5. GravyBoatCaptain

Devils Vs Flyers - 19 02 20 - League

Can someone explain what Reddick was doing on that goal.....that might be the worst I've ever seen a 2 on 1 played.
  6. GravyBoatCaptain

Team GB vs Hungary

Hungary deserve the win. But the level of reffing in this thord period has been laughable. How it wasn't a 5 and game is a disgrace. Bowns has been lit up. That wraparound goal was backbreaking and quite frankly Bowns should be dissapointed in himself.
  7. GravyBoatCaptain

Devils Vs Giants - 18 Dec 19 - CC 1/4 final

Cardiff played smart, they didn't need to play well. Belfast didn't turn up. That has to be the most undisciplined, worst performances that they could have pulled off. Majamarki was very impressive tonight. Cardiff played physical and made Belfast look like kids.
  8. GravyBoatCaptain

Devils Vs Giants - 23/24 Nov 19 - League

One season too many for a few players I reckon.
  9. GravyBoatCaptain

Clan Vs Devils - 13 Nov 19 - League

The effort tonight is downright pathetic. This isn't a case of talent, this is heart.
  10. GravyBoatCaptain

MO

If we get another 3 seasons out of Martin and Bowns, they will be in line for retirements. No one else on the roster for me. Richie is a legend, but both Martin and Bowns are the best in the league in their respective positions.
  11. GravyBoatCaptain

Rumours & Offseason Nonsense 2019/20

Oh for goodness sake. That isn't even a real possibility. The AHL regularly scout the EIHL for their next coaching options....
  12. GravyBoatCaptain

Goodbye Bownsy??

He simply isn't good enough for the NHL. That would be a pipe dream at best.
  13. GravyBoatCaptain

2019 - 2020 Roster ...

It appears that you listed their redeeming qualities as ice hockey players. It makes absolutely no difference to the statement I made. Teams like the Flames gave us real problems all year because of their speed. We could really do with one or two flyers. With the passing ability of Linglet...