Recent content by gostingrays

1. G

Stingrays v Devils - 26/03 - 7:00pm - Playoff - Chat/Updates

Good game tonight. Tough, defensive, intense hockey as you always see in playoff hockey. Lyle's blunder may have cost you a goal but he certainly saved two others with brilliant saves. They've hung me a big carrot. I now have to decide whether to make the trek down to you guys tomorrow on the...
  2. G

Devils v Stingrays - 27/03 - 5:30pm - Playoff - Chat/Updates

Funny that....I had exactly the same dream :D Anyone heard the latest on the ticket situ for Sunday?
  3. G

Play Off quarter final

Hmmm, may have to re-evaluate and gamble on my first trip to the Tent being a Miracle of 1980 Lake Placid proportions in that case! :D
  4. G

Play Off quarter final

Question: If I (perhaps wisely) wait until Saturday night/Sunday morning after the first leg before assessing the damage and deciding whether to make the trip to South Wales, are there likely to be tickets left? And do they save seats for away fans?
  5. G

Stingrays v Devils - 03/10 - 6:00pm - CC - Chat/Updates...

Just to clarify what I saw. 6'5 Jozef Sladok grabs Pelle (possibly, high and he possibly also throws in a cross check in there too although I didn't see this) in front of Boucher. A scrum starts to the right of Boucher with Grundmanis, Sladok's defensive partner, stood in the crease not doing...