Gospel's latest activity

• G
    Freesports just said they will be showing both of the Devils games on the 5th & 7th. https://www.freesports.tv/lives.html
  • G
    What a weekend for the Devils! We were quick out of the blocks today, finished lots of hits & some silky passing. Sointu was impressive...
  • G
    Oh dear. Winning a handful of trophies in the EIHL will only get Lord a bigger contract, in the EIHL. You surely are aware the Devils...
  • G
    Gospel replied to the thread How important is the CHL.
    I like to see the CHL games but from the clubs point of view do they see it as being such an important tournament? I would love to see...
  • G
    Gospel replied to the thread EIHL in 5 years.
    You do have to wonder how long the arms race can continue before something breaks and teams go bankrupt again. Giants and steelers...
  • G
    Gospel replied to the thread Is it prediction time yet?.
    1. Giants 2. Devils 3. Steelers 4. Flames 5. Panthers 6. Clan 7. Storm 8. Blaze 9. Fife 10. Stars
  • G
    Whats the point of this thread then and the Inferno as a whole if these things cant be mentioned/discussed by fans? Isnt it a fans forum...
  • G
    Gospel replied to the thread Summit: Jerseys.
    Ive had a look at the pics of the jerseys & i cant see any makers name or logo which seems a bit odd. Are they part rhino & its a trade...
  • G
    Gospel replied to the thread Summit: Jerseys.
    These arent the same type of jerseys that we normally have? They look a cross breed of Rhino type & what we normally use. The...