Recent content by Gisland

1. G

Devils Vs Steelers - League - 3rd Jan 24 - FO 19:30

Finny said: Don’t forget that organisation who own the Giants are classed as a charity which also has financial perks Yeah, I've never quite understood how that works. Same here. What are the perks?..Its something a lot of people dont get.
  2. G

Signings/Departures Thread - All Teams 2023/24

Apart from Phillips and Pound, I believe every other player has an injury. However, the caveat is that even if the current D roster could all play, they would still stink the place out. Cullen might just link up and give a safe line of defense
  3. G

The 10 comment was the number of Giants fans making their coaching debut, passing on their years of experience Gendron has been injured, suspended, injured again, play a game, 2 game suspension and I THINK is currently injured again.
  4. G

Hmm. about 10 to date... Hardly quite a few... As you know, signed and played an active roll on the roster are poles apart. Roach has not iced in a single game so that's a red herring..the current playing players on the roster ain't stopping shit... Gendron has been off the ice more times than...
  5. G

Devils Vs Steelers - League - 3rd Jan 24 - FO 19:30

Looks like the Steelers could be the 2nd team to the Grand slam.. No one at present can lace their skates..
  6. G

Devils Vs Flames - League - 31st Dec 23 - FO 16:00

Finny,at any point in the season, what's the highest number of Devils players not able to play due to injury?
  7. G

Giants v Blaze challenge cup

Coventry played a blinder... Gotta love their player's attitude..Good team to watch.. It's good Keefe was so honest in his Belfast Telegraph interview. His usual honesty, but at times, he needs to look inward as well.This is his team, his coaching staff. They need to figure this out. For me, I...
  8. G

Giants v Steelers

Keefe has said we are down 9 guys due to injury.. May or not be accurate. I know a large number of the team signed in the off season, aint on the ice...
  9. G

Guilford released an import, Logan Fredricks. They have 2 spare at the moment, Dman and Goaltender but feel the league will give them dispensation to bring in another import.
  10. G

Eihl results

Things could be about to get serious at Belfast...the IR comment may have been in jest but......
  11. G

Eihl results

Wont be today. They play with 15 out skaters.. At leasts 5 of which should be out the door... Like the Devils last year, I want a team to at least turn up for a game, not a wage..
  12. G

Eihl results

Belfast was abysmal and deserved to have lost by a few more...Steelers were very, very good. It's the best team I have seen play to date. Tape to tape crisp passing. Every player knew where to be and when to be there.. Fox has a "team" working in sync. Belfast..well.... a collection of players...
  13. G

Thoughts are with Adam Johnson, Nottingham Panthers and Sheffield Steelers

Are the Daily Mail always this interested in UK Ice Hockey? Another story running about Petgrave..
  14. G

Stars v Giants

Stars dominated that match..Giants had no answer to them...Dundee played a blinder of a game...
  15. G

End of an Era, THF set to close....

Feels like the end of an era—fond memories of that forum.