Recent content by giantsrus

1. giantsrus

Play-off weekend 2012

first full weekend in April 7th and 8th
  2. giantsrus

All Braehead players phones and wallets stolen in Edinburgh

Re: All Braehead players phones and wallets stolen in Edinbu People seem to wander freely around the rink and the security during game time is pretty non existant, to happen during practice is bad, why wasnt the rink closed to the public?
  3. giantsrus

All Braehead players phones and wallets stolen in Edinburgh

Re: All Braehead players phones and wallets stolen in Edinbu I would have hoped Jade Galbraith would have learnt from the last time this happened, if memory is correct it was actually during a Game that the Panthers had all their wallets and phones stolen. Something needs to done about security...
  4. giantsrus

Devils v Giants - 10/09 - 7:00pm - League - Chat/Updates

first of many long away trips, Dundee next week ;)
  5. giantsrus

thanks, looking forward to the trip down and a good night in the tent :)
  6. giantsrus

just notice box office closed now, does the savings for tickets before 5pm count for walk up sales? or just pre booked?
  7. giantsrus

thanks for the info, will contact them, looking at pre booking tickets for the game
  8. giantsrus

anyone know which block the away fans are in this year?
  9. giantsrus

2011/12 Rumours Thread - Absolute nonsense spotted!

Trouble contained in the Staunch sectarian areas, nothing to worry about, and all will be done and dusted before the start of the season If in doubt dont book a hotel in the Ardoyne
  10. giantsrus

2011/12 Rumours Thread - Absolute nonsense spotted!

Its the Marching Season, things will calm down soon enough so it will be back to normal
  11. giantsrus

PlayOff Final - 3/04 - 4pm - Chat/Updates

Dont think he was the chants came later - sorry he clearly looked like he was waving at the Panthers fans from where I was sitting. He certainly didnt help our cause but then we didnt either - some soft play out there. I think Hanson was poor - not sure he changed the course of the game but he...
  12. giantsrus

PlayOff Final - 3/04 - 4pm - Chat/Updates

Moray Hanson was just responding to the usual Chants of "Hands up for Hanson"
  13. giantsrus

Giants v Devils - 05/02 - 7:00pm - League/CC - Chat/Updates

Elite league site tends to freeze a lot, leaving people in doubt, from what i can tell Steelers go top by 1 point level on games having won on penalties
  14. giantsrus

Tylor Michel Jersey 2010/11

Jersey is now sold thanx
  15. giantsrus

Tylor Michel Jersey 2010/11

SAM the official charity of the Belfast Giants and Help for Heroes