Recent content by Gdraft

1. Gdraft

Do you like the new logo poll

I don't like the new logo at all. I thought the old one was perfect. It won't affect my support for the team but unfortunately it will affect my merch expenditure. I just don't want to spend out money on something I don't like the look of. Seems a shame it's such an issue but to part with my...
  2. Gdraft

Who we want and don’t want back for next season

A team full of Coughlers would be good. What a signing he was.
  3. Gdraft

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS! 3 IN A ROW !

Wow! Just wow! What a performance! Absolutely incredible. I’m buzzing this long later. let’s enjoy this so much, so deserved by the effort of all the team and back of scenes. Up to Todd and co about next season now, I have faith on our leaders to do the right thing. amazing to be a Devils fan!
  4. Gdraft

steelers Vs Devils - CC Semi - 23rd Feb 22

This is fun to watch!
  5. Gdraft

Devils Vs Giants - League - 22nd Jan 22

Retribution tonight.
  6. Gdraft

Giants Vs Devils - League - 14th Jan 22

Crazy non goal. I try and play devils advocate (no pun) but that decision absolutely stinks.
  7. Gdraft

Ben O’Connor released

I agree with this. I like Richie a lot but I think Myers would be a more impactful captain.
  8. Gdraft

Devils Vs Stars - League - 12th Dec 21

It’s difficult to compare from the euphoria of the Lord era but this team has no identity in comparison. Skalde doesn’t appear as passionate as Lordo, it’s just missing something. They can play but it seems like some days they’re up for it and others they just want to get the game done.
  9. Gdraft

Devils Vs steelers - League - 4th Dec 21

Different Devils from the amazing Lord, Martin, Haddad, Ulmer era. We expect from this team and they deliver in patches. So inconsistent. Owners are amazing so will come good I’m sure.
  10. Gdraft

Devils Vs steelers - League - 4th Dec 21

Wish I hadn’t wasted £15 tonight.
  11. Gdraft

Devils Vs Giants - League - 27th Nov 2021

2 points. Luck or not, we won. We’ve been on the wrong side of decisions so I’ll take it happily. Carruth and McNally superb.
  12. Gdraft

Devils Vs Flyers - 19 02 20 - League

5-3 Devils IMO
  13. Gdraft

Standing Area

Where did the complaint come from to lead to Lordo’s statement?
  14. Gdraft

Blaze vs Devils - 6 Oct 19 - CC

Didn’t realise Coventry were so good.