Recent content by Gazza272

1. G

GKS vs Devils - Conti Cup Final - 13th Jan 24 - FO 19:00

Fox was an assistant during that time, Gordie Dwyer was the head coach.
  2. G

GENERAL - Continental Cup Final 2024

Thank you so much to everyone who joined us on the Stream this weekend who couldn't get to some/all of the Games. It was a pleasure to bring you the coverage, I've been lucky enough to call some pretty special moments in Devils History and even get to do some CHL games in my time, but this...
  3. G

Nomads Vs Devils - Conti Cup Final - 12th Jan 24 - FO 20:00

Sorry I usually let stuff go over my head, but given I actively and have had work outside of the Devils I can’t let this one go. My integrity is important to me in broadcasting. firstly im an employee of Cardiff met, not the Cardiff Devils and secondly at no point has anyone ever told me how...
  4. G

GENERAL - Continental Cup Final 2024

We will be streaming every game this weekend, details on the devils website now. :)
  5. G

Devils Vs Zemgale - Conti Cup - 20th Nov 22 - 19:00 FO

Thank you. I think the two ways are always listed. I must say this weekend every single person played their part, the team were fantastic, the fans in the seats were the loudest they have been so far this season, and everyone I was lucky enough to work alongside on the Gantry and across the...
  6. G

It's possible we had to submit a squad list to be used for the tournament before hand, and with Bristol playing on Saturday we didn't expect our injuries and to need the guys. i'll try and clarify this.
  7. G

Apologies. 'This game should have been a boring training session dead rubber, but we have had some goals and some physical incidents, so it's better than we expected' didn't really make for a good sound byte going into the break......
  8. G

Behind the bench podcast

New Episode is now live Guys. the full interview with the class of the 89/90 season, reliving the penalty shootout victory against the Murrayfield Racers. Hope you enjoy! Spotify: http://tinyurl.com/y9drl6ab Or Itunes: http://tinyurl.com/y7542s8b
  9. G

Behind the bench podcast

Episode will be dropping later tonight with the Majority of the 89/90 team, we interviewed: Jeff Smith Jason wood John burnicle Stephen Cooper Shannon hope Archie nelson Nicky Chinn Ian Cooper Paul farmer John lawless Doug McEwen Steve Moria Robbie Morris Brian Wilkie Brian Kanewischer We...
  10. G

BBC sports today - blast from the past

We managed to get the majority of the 1990 team to come and have a chat and re live that season and weekend on the Behind the Bench podcast. We will be releasing the episode in the next couple of weeks, but it was clear all the guys loved this time of their career. Hope you enjoy it when we...
  11. G

Behind the bench podcast

There is an episode on this, but its for gantry members only i'm afraid! :p
  12. G

Behind the bench podcast

We will certainly add it to the list! :)
  13. G

Behind the bench podcast

Hey all, Firstly hope you are all staying safe and well, if you need some entertainment we have lots of new content we think you will love. New Interviews with max Birbraer and Brent Walton, available now on Itunes, Spotify and Youtube.
  14. G

Who thinks the league will complete its games

With advanced notice Webcast providers can put things in place to ensure things run smoothly, Friday night against the Steelers for example saw increased traffic, but everything went well. Nice of you all to put us in the firing line of going outside though! thanks! :D
  15. G

Kids Game

Is that where we are now? making fun of children? for goodness sake :(