Gazr76's latest activity

• Gazr76
    So to all those who said there should be some player terminations here and new guys brought in: still feel the same way? I know a...
  • Gazr76
    This one ain't gonna be pretty I am afraid. Pains me to say it but Sheffield are on the way up. Cardiff loose 1-5
  • Gazr76
    Interesting comment. And quite correct. What do you think has happened since September?
  • Gazr76
    Agreed. Farnham came out like his hockey shorts were on fire. High energy, chirping away, getting in peoples faces. The Devils dont...
  • Gazr76
    I didnt say Cardiff played a physical game!! You are Andrew Lord and your coaching the Cardiff Devils. 1) One of your players legally...
  • Gazr76
    I never said that. I am not refuting that. Yes there have been penalties for hooking, slashing, tripping etc. What I am stating, in this...
  • Gazr76
    This. A number of you are complaining that Cardiff are not physical enough. They start playing physically , as described above, and end...
  • Gazr76
    Gazr76 replied to the thread Andrew Lord Interview.
    JD I also thought this interview was excellent. Lord did give some honest answers here. As he indicated in the interview, there are a...
  • Gazr76
    Gazr76 replied to the thread Flyers v Devils.
    This. Too many times this season we've seen missed assignments on a breakout when the opposition has turned over the puck and rushed...