Recent content by Gavin smith

1. G

Rumours & Offseason Nonsense 2024/25

could possibly see ritchie staying as an assistant coach and possibly used for injury cover
  2. G

Ollie Betteridge in talks with devils....
  3. G

seems you maybe know more than your letting on.... personally i want carruth back with us....
  4. G

be surprised if mosey leaves but who knows
  5. G

richie retiring...
  6. G

Panthers sign...,

can always put it on the rumour page... some people get a bit touchy
  7. G

Parking

turned up for the game at 5.45pm... Toys R Us attendants turning cars away. thought i would chance it and get into the pool care park, car park virtually empty and stewards standing there with cones stopping people getting in.. ended up parking in the overflow carpark behind Tots R Us. if the...
  8. G

Devils Vs Stars - PO 1/4 Final - 13th April 24 - FO 19:00

looks like 3 seats left for the game. going very quick block 8,9 and 19
  9. G

Carruth

Maybe because Sanford has improved his defensive skills that has made cox unsure of what he needs to do. When both players were doing the same thing, cox sometimes was unplayable but since a shift in play of Sanford cox has been nothing like his best. think this is a player that needs to improve...
  10. G

Carruth

that's my point... when we activate our d men in the offensive zone, surely someone needs to stay back and defend... we have always had a problem when attacking... we are always left wide open and most of our conceded goals come from the left side.. its always bn a weakness that has never been...
  11. G

Carruth

Biggest mistake was letting Kozun go. Since then we have tried 2 import players and both have been average (being Kind). Caruth would improve the squad no ends, but the question needs to be asked why is our D seem to be so poor when Bownsy not in goal. its been a problem for years, and the...
  12. G

Cardiff Devils Awards Night 2024

Fans Favourite: Taz Most Valuable: Taz FOTY: Taz DOTY: Taz MI: Taz TCD: Taz
  13. G

Devils Vs Flames - League - 1st March 24 - FO 19:30

All officials last night were like a used condoms. Not fit for purpose. I was at the game last night and never felt comfortable with us ever holding our lead. Yet again the same basic simple mistakes being made time and time again. Most of Guilfords goals came from the screening Bownsy and not...
  14. G

Devils Vs Steelers - League - 3rd Jan 24 - FO 19:30

in all fairness i believe @SteveKing takes a great interest in what is written on here. As an owner, he has to take all comments written on here and then give himself time to reflect peoples opinions before writing his own. He probably is giving PR and TK the time to address things before he...
  15. G

GENERAL - Continental Cup Final 2024

just glad the glitch is fixed for others to sell the arena out. lets go devils