Recent content by fridaysfingers

1. F

Devils Vs Panthers - 22 Jan 20 - CC Semi Final

Agree, if it hasn’t been already it should be removed Agreed, it's now deleted. Chris.
  2. F

Live Stream

Luckily for me no problem whatsoever
  3. F

Junior development

Isn’t Charles Linglet helping coach the age group that his son plays at? Great post Jonnybravo!!! Do you know how the player numbers compare to 5, 10, 15 years ago etc??
  4. F

EIHL Last Man Standing - v2.0 - Current champion - *Wannabe2*

Sorry that should be blaze to beat flyers
  5. F

EIHL LAST MAN STANDING

Well done Wannabe!! This could be a hell of a winners speech Well done Temme for putting the effort into that, I think I can speak for all in saying thank you!!! Enjoyed a bit of light hearted fun, and I hope you will run it over and over.
  6. F

Devils v Flames - 28 Dec 19 - League

Just want to say that I agree with most of this in fairness. Devilsatw cannot/refuses to see the point. Also, it’s not a case of knowing how it’s going to be reffed each week, as it can change each period. I know you know that tho. Factor in what is reviewed/asked to be reviewed afterwards then...
  7. F

You keep talking about how you loved voth and that if we had the present ownership back then we would be successful and entertained but sorry it is totally irrelevant to the point of mine and a couple of others posts regarding the Baldwin incident. We are in the present, here and now. Stop...
  8. F

Yes but in a different era. How many seasons do you think he would have lasted playing under Andrew Lord? Or anyone else in this league now for that matter
  9. F

EIHL LAST MAN STANDING

Gambled on Fife to try to keep some of the bigger teams Bad move!!
  10. F

It’s quite possible that had Voth been with the club he would be already serving a suspension and unable to take the retribution you desire. You may be old school, but the game/officials/DOPS are not. Louis gave it a go but was also sensible enough not to take a big penalty against a very good...
  11. F

Riley called up to Spengler Cup

It was the other way around. Devils were encouraging Team Canada to look at Strachan and i think Hotham, maybe Martin too.
  12. F

EIHL LAST MAN STANDING

Flyers to beat Stars - Saturday