Recent content by evans11

1. E

Fans Forum - Monday 9th Jan - Coal Exchange -7pm

I had to miss the forum and have not read all the details but from what I have all was ok. This is what we wanted for the team to talk to us and they are and I am so glad that PR stayed with the devils. we have a good management team, A great team and the best fans lets show the rest of the...
  2. E

Fans Forum - Monday 9th Jan - Coal Exchange -7pm

I can't make it either so would LOVE MNL X X :P
  3. E

Welcome back Vother!!!

HELL YEAH! so chuffed welcome back!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
  4. E

Phil Hill Re signs for devils

Re: Phill Hill Re signs for devils really chuffed....nice one phill
  5. E

Vothers

COME MR VOTH SIGN please.....you are the lord mayor of cardiff and we love ya
  6. E

First Timer going to the Play Off Weekend - Any advice ?

we'll help with the chants Ger-Devil there are about 6 of us and we are also sat in block 10! :o : :roll: :o :roll:
  7. E

What Will You Be Watching Friday Night?

hockey sorry but .................come on panthers!!!!
  8. E

Dissapointing Annaversary Shirts

I don’t like them either really after 25 years this is the best, I agree not to over crowd it with rubbish but I had a glimpse of this out of the corner of my eye on Saturday and honestly thought someone was wearing the English rugby top. :? :shock:
  9. E

Proud to be a Devils Fan

well said :evil: :evil: :evil:
  10. E

Sawyer leaves Devils???

GUTTED but i hope all is ok Mr Sawyer....thanks
  11. E

Devils fans get your thinking caps on

whats a misprint between friends a
  12. E

this is an email from my BIG BAD BRO he is not on the forum so i have posted for him...SOOOO many memories remember everyone of them....love it Hits – Jamie Van Der Horst on a Sheffield steelers the guys did a triple spin and finished with a pike. Fight – There can be on one – Let me tell you...
  13. E

Ok these are some of my memories The best hits we have ever seen a Devils player throw. Voth on tait thou tait clearly wasn’t paying any attention to the game Am i making this up...in the old rink before plexi Stephen cooper hit who then went over the boards and got stuck in the netting? Also...
  14. E

Game worn Matt Miller jock strap.

Very tempting :P