Recent content by Eskarin

1. E

Stuuuuuuuu offered the 'C'

In fairness, was it not Latulippe that ended the winning streak? Wouldn't have been trusted to shoot if he couldn't score.
  2. E

Ragan hands over Steelers to Tony Smith

Lets be fair the Red Wings spent time picking the mixed design from their classic jersey's for that one :lol:
  3. E

Paul Ragan no longer Owner of the Steelers?

I've been playing hokcye for about a year and a half, and in fairness to Corky, he helped out a mate of mine loads with selecting his pads (my mates very scared of any pain :lol:). Made sure he didnt spend a fortune on the "best possible" pads and helped him around his fear of the contact (I...
  4. E

Paul Ragan no longer Owner of the Steelers?

Sounds like a serious possibility, and hopefully will mean CH jersey's again :D They are the best quality jersey's in UK IMO and I wouldn't think twice about buying one even if i don't go to many games lol
  5. E

Elite League Change

This is gonna be crazier than that time I divided by zero lol
  6. E

Rink Corp (Devils and Steeler) Liquidated (Merged!)

I get the impression it just came up in conversation, and it's being dragged up again because of Finny's sarcastic comment that he would declare it himself the following day, and as previously stated payment for services rendered, is just that payment, regardless of personal opinion. Though I...
  7. E

2011/12 Rumours Thread - Absolute nonsense spotted!

It's definitely one of the many great things about hockey, and sport in general. I mean have you ever listened to Barry Melrose of ESPN fame attempt a critical analysis, he can barely manage to point out the obvious :lol: I have to admit I think I'm poor at picking out quality 2 way forwards...
  8. E

With the blaze fan thing, i gotta admit, it's not that bad, there's a few of their guys i'd gladly watch play week in, week out. Perhaps it was my reference to Thommo complaining about Dean Smith's reffing that confused the issue there. And apologies for getting so defensive on it Devildom...
  9. E

I don't have a team in this league, I just love ice hockey, but if I had to choose a team it would probably be the Devils seeing as I did have a season ticket, attend all cup matches and multiple away matches. I'd assume (I believe you forgot to use that word) that makes my opinion as valid as yours
  10. E

In the sense of going toe to toe, I was referring specifically to just standing up for team mates, not necessarily dropping the gloves, it's rare for me to ever think it's time to drop the gloves. Please highlight my spurious claims and I'll endeavour to defend them more to your liking, I...
  11. E

I'll give Voth credit, based on that not being a bad point total, and that he did attempt to change his game (not in my opinion as successfully as in yours), Points are just one facet of the game which tell us almost nothing really, he is slow getting back into the defensive zone all the time, a...
  12. E

This is what I don't understand about Devil's fans, you (as a whole not Gazza272 individually) don't seem to be able to understand when someone is past it, I'll admit that 2/3 seasons ago when I started watching the EIHL Voth was a force to be reckoned with, as a player and an enforcer, however...
  13. E

Isnt it about time we retired Stoneys shirt

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA About all I have to say on this really.
  14. E

EIHL/Ragan confirm Luxury Player in EIHL rules for 2011-12?

Personally I agree with a great deal of what finny has said, its a rational argument for the rule and as he says at the end, its better than no wage cap. One of the benefits of the luxury player is that a star attraction could put the butts in seats to pull some of the middling clubs the...
  15. E

Ice Hockey Journalists UK (IHJUK) announce annual awards

Whilst I completely agree with the goalie comments, I like to think Simmsy was referring to Neilson being in the second All-star team, because I will guarantee he is in no way one of the four best Defence-men in this league, this season or likely any since Oxford and Cambridge had their first...