Recent content by Ejercito Rojas

1. E

OPINIONS: What do the Devils do?

Crawford is a commodity at our level, just as say a 6’4” goal scoring power forward is. He is a high risk/high reward type of player who is still young and developing his game. He was good in his first season and his game improved in his second season and I will go out on a limb here and say...
  2. E

THE FINAL

Unfortunately, our team just view the Continental Cup as a 'jolly'!
  3. E

OPINIONS: What do the Devils do?

Maybe as many as 8 for me. At least 5 forwards.
  4. E

Devils Vs Giants - PO Semi Final - 20th April - FO 19:00

Another season where we have flattered to deceive and another season where many of the same problems were still evident. In truth we were further away from winning any silverware than either of the previous two seasons and I have very little optimism that we will do what needs to be done to...
  5. E

Stars Vs Devils - PO 1/4 Final - 14th April 24 - FO 17:00

Season ending injury in August I believe!
  6. E

Stars Vs Devils - PO 1/4 Final - 14th April 24 - FO 17:00

2 out of 3 of those guys will be at Belfast!
  7. E

Carruth

I think it’s clear to see that Sanford has worked on the defensive side to his game and is much more of a 200ft player in the Joey Martin mould. God knows what Cox has been working on though? He appears to coast through games. Some will say just look at his assists total, but for me 10 goals...
  8. E

Carruth

Couple of interesting points you raise there. As an example to what you are saying, Matt Register was/is a phenomenal offensive dman at ECHL/EIHL level and throughout his career has had regular call ups to the AHL but the flaw in his game is his mobility, hence why he’s never progressed further...
  9. E

Clan v Devils - League - 7th april 24 - FO 1700

Because….. BostonBart has just mentioned how our back ups have not been the greatest recently. I am offering a possible reason why that may be, it was in this context that i mentioned Bowns! One of the main reasons we concede so many goals recently is that we don’t defend as a team, indeed a...
  10. E

Clan v Devils - League - 7th april 24 - FO 1700

This is not a dig at Bowns, however, unfortunately it’s clear for all to see that his best days are behind him and as long as he is here in a starting role we are not going to progress in the NM role!
  11. E

Carruth

I didn’t say it was true, just that it was something I had heard. Personally I couldn’t give a monkey’s who is signed for next season!
  12. E

Devils Vs Blaze - League - 6th April 24 - FO 19:00

Oooh, another opportunity to enjoy Coventry’s brand of 'anti-hockey'!! All that 'clutch and grab' and that 'neutral ice trap’ (which unfortunately can be quite effective against our small forwards)………I can’t wait!
  13. E

Carruth

I heard a few weeks ago that Carruth was in negotiations to return next season!
  14. E

Cardiff Devils Awards Night 2024

FF Brandt MVP. Brandt FOTY. Brandt DOTY. Donaghey MIP. Brandt TCD. Brandt
  15. E

Devils v Panthers - League - 24th Mar 24 - FO 1600

If you read my post again you will see that I haven’t said we are the 'MOST' inconsistent, I said we are 'SO' inconsistent. I still maintain though that we have probably the biggest 'swing' in performance levels, ie. consistency. The majority of the teams from 4th place down have been...