Recent content by Ejercito Rojas

1. E

Mike McNamee returns for season #2

3 confirmed but Matt Myers (4) ain’t going anywhere.
  2. E

Mike McNamee returns for season #2

Quality player with loads of potential, can play up or down the lines and great on face-offs. A future core player! 4 quality centres for next season, when and if next season starts.
  3. E

Rumour mill

Fournier to Austria!
  4. E

Upcoming season thoughts

Govt and RL sources say that loan is structured in such a way that it “won’t be a burden”.
  5. E

Upcoming season thoughts

Yes, you’re correct RL is a bigger sport, however as I say the precedent has already been set. It’s now all about lobbying Oliver Dowden, Minister for Culture, Media and Sport!
  6. E

Upcoming season thoughts

I believe the UK Government have already agreed a £16M payout to Rugby League to “protect the sport “. This I believe was agreed back in April when the Rugby League had to cancel their upcoming season. The precedent has already been set!
  7. E

Upcoming season thoughts

Is it indoor cricket played on ice in a chilled arena?
  8. E

Ackered

I’d be absolutely amazed if we didn’t lose Fournier to mainland Europe this year!
  9. E

The future of the Elite League and its teams

Completely wrong. But don’t let the facts get in the way of your party policy broadcast!
  10. E

You clearly don’t agree but it’s still apples and oranges!
  11. E

New Zealand, a remote island nation with a tiny population and an agrarian based economy with nothing to lose by closing its borders completely! Apples and Oranges!!
  12. E

New Coach.....

Serial under achievers Nottingham never came anywhere near winning a league title under ‘coach Corey’ until David Ling takes them by the scruff of their collective necks and drags them across the line for their first league title in half a century! Then it was normal service resumed for the...
  13. E

New Coach.....

Jesus, I hope not!
  14. E

New Coach.....

The next coach has to be someone that understands that the LEAGUE is the main prize and can work with the pressures that come with the fact that EVERY game counts. Games in September are just as important as games in February! That is the key issue for me. Panthers hired Rich Chernomaz, a coach...