Recent content by Ejercito Rojas

1. E

Cardiff Devils Confirmed Signings & Departures 2022/23

I’ll be honest I couldn’t give a monkey’s who Carruth plays for. He ain’t with the Devils anymore for well documented reasons. I’ve moved on, it’s our current players I’m interested in and definitely not the ones that were shown the door!
  2. E

Rumours & Offseason Nonsense 2022/23

It is for real. Brian Parker made the tongue in cheek offer. Unfortunately, Bale has joined MLS side Los Angeles FC on a one year deal!
  3. E

Signings Thread - All Teams 2022/23

Yeah, I was really impressed with Boucher, particularly his speed but I believe he played most of the season on their 3rd line and as their top 6 seemed to be scoring for fun. This undoubtedly had a big effect on his points production but very good player at EIHL level nonetheless!
  4. E

He’s got unfinished business……..with Greggs Bakery!!
  5. E

Signings Thread - All Teams 2022/23

Many people thought Dixon would retire but joining the Clan is pretty much the same thing! Great player, great servant to the club.
  6. E

With no CHL participation this year we won’t be forced to show our hand by July! Belfast will have that disadvantage this year!
  7. E

Yeah, great material for block 13 Lets sign Bailey Conger…..Let’s sign Bailey Conger………la la la la ooh ………la la la la ooh!!
  8. E

Bailey Conger………….Eel do nicely!
  9. E

He wasn’t a great disappointment to me.
  10. E

You’re probably right and it’s just a rumour but he ticks all the boxes for a ‘heavy winger‘ who gets his share of points. Four seasons in Liiga suggest he can skate with the best! I agree it would be a great addition for us.
  11. E

I think the difference with the two examples cited here is that Ferrara was never coming here and Fournier was very much coming here, however we couldn’t reach an agreement on his wages.
  12. E

He was a disruptive element in the dressing room!
  13. E

I hope we’re not bloody comparing Jaromyr Jagr to Rick Brebant!!! Lol
  14. E

Let me put it this way. One of the guys whose number is hanging in the rafters said to me many years ago that, Brebant was an arsehole!