Recent content by Earnie

1. E

New Devils coach found!

Welcome Jarrod! OK have I missed something? What has Juice got to do with it?
  2. E

New Devils coach found!

Well done moggy. Don’t spoil the fun
  3. E

New Devils coach found!

One pm
  4. E

New Devils coach found!

Gordie Dwyer - very impressed. (aside and in good humour - he had a 23 game suspension in 2000!)
  5. E

New Devils coach found!

Devil94. - Better than my effort! (But where’s the Juice?)
  6. E

New Devils coach found!

Despite saying Bieska - I don’t see the Cardiff connection.......
  7. E

New Devils coach found!

Amber Energy is a juice. Del Monte are a huge fruit and juice producer in California. SK said Juices. I don’t know the people anyway but there is a clue there somewhere! Kevin Bieksa (Juice) (KaneDevils got their first)
  8. E

Official: 2020-2021 League suspended

I also believe 21/22 may be at risk. Brought on by the irresponsible behaviour of some of those that stand out in these discussions.((not just them obviously but those with similar mentality) The sequence of getting R below one and then loosing it will repeat itself.
  9. E

Pope calls it a day

Good luck Matt . Some great moments and memories. Is he still in Cardiff or long gone?
  10. E

My head says Hockey next August. My head says too many people think there isn’t a problem. My head says too many going abroad. My head says too many just don’t care any more. My head says it will get worse before it gets better. ok- I need my head examined haha!
  11. E

It was to be expected so no surprises there. Good luck to all our fabulous guys who got jobs elsewhere and don’t forget we need you back!!
  12. E

Todd's statement

Thank you Todd for your sensible words. It can’t be easy . We all just need to hang on in there.
  13. E

Upcoming season thoughts

i don’t agree with’doing very little’ - there is a lot to do. The main one is keeping the fan based engaged. There are all the players to deal with , both those who we think are ours and those who are not and all the individual complications . The equipment to take care of and sell off as may...
  14. E

And now it's Richie

Regarding the leagues that have resumed, have they resumed with or without fans?
  15. E

Upcoming season thoughts

Some people are in serious need of a hockey fix!