Recent content by Earnie

1. E

Belfast in CHL

Oops , meant to be with the above I think they did say they would not take up CHL. Looks like they have changed their mind.
  2. E

Belfast in CHL

3. E

Flames Vs Devils - 10 Feb 19 - League

Beware of new members from Belfast!
  4. E

Fournier

Hey mods. Do us a favour and delete this Giants clown!
  5. E

Batch

Giants loose 3-2 in o/t at Nottingham
  6. E

Batch

Not a good time to ask questions of that nature. In fact no time is a good time.
  7. E

Off Ice Officials- what do we do

I think it was Owen - ' and Johnny Lawless two minutes for having a slash'!
  8. E

Storm Vs Devils - 2 Feb 2019 - League

I think Hedd Wyn was thinking dimensions rather than capacity?
  9. E

Devils Vs steelers - 03 Feb 19 - League

As august04 said , I and those around me in B19 ,were 100% sure it was a goal. The goal judge should have kept the light on. ( that is if he also was sure)
  10. E

Storm Vs Devils - 2 Feb 2019 - League

Storm rink is same as BBT- I forget the numbers.
  11. E

POFW tickets 10am THIS sunday? - Poll

The facts of the matter is like this ( or should I say the maths of the matter). Assuming 1000 going for 700 tickets: you have a 70% chance of success Having sold 500 Assume 500 going for 200 tickets : you have a 40% chance Conclusion: those going for the remaining 200 have a lesser chance...
  12. E

Ulmer banned

Where is the 3 game ban for Darnell?
  13. E

No problem. We go anyway ,with or without a team. Have always done so.
  14. E

Thank you Todd , Katrina and John for all the hard work you have put in this Sunday to facilitate allocation of tickets. I am sure many , many others appreciate it as well.
  15. E

Then there will be those who turn up at the Viola Arena and still don't get a ticket! Hey, management can't win on this one. Someone will always not be happy. Some more than others - I shall mention no names! Good idea but circumstances led to very short notice. If we are in the corners at...