Recent content by Earnie

1. E

ANY UPDATE?

Terry, SK just said he has not embedded any cryptic clue in that 'plumbing' message.
  2. E

Devils Vs Panthers - Sat 15 Sept - League Opener

What a game! I agree with many, the first period was Devils, the second was marginally Panthers and the third period Panthers lost their composure. They didn't know how to handle the fact they were likely to loose despite having been winning by two. What a marker by Devils. It was so important...
  3. E

Season Ticket Collection Today

You should be able to collect at front desk IAW.
  4. E

SC Bern Vs Devils - Sat 8th Sept 2018 / 7:45 (CEST) - CHL

A wonderful display by our Devils. So close. Those loosing a bit of faith in Browns were a bit premature!!
  5. E

SC Bern Vs Devils - Sat 8th Sept 2018 / 7:45 (CEST) - CHL

I am not there, but pensioners like me have loads of time off!!
  6. E

Confirmed Signings (& some departures) - All Teams 2018/2019

Mic dropped! Even I know about that - after Geraint Thomas did it! Knowing about it doesn't mean I understand it.
  7. E

Devils Vs SC Bern - Sat 1st Sept 2018 7.15 - CHL

Not for me thanks. The noise and drums and jumping up and down and flag waving - would do my head in!!
  8. E

Devils Vs SC Bern - Sat 1st Sept 2018 7.15 - CHL

I can only repeat all the good things other people have said. We took the Swiss champions to overtime. That is a huge achievement. The experience of being there watching that game was immense. Both Salzburg and Bern are beatable. We were right their amongst them -- the top teams in Europe. One...
  9. E

Devils Vs Red Bull Salzburg -Thu 30th Aug 2018 / 7:30pm - CHL

CHL hockey is a joy to watch. Had we capitalised on the opportunities we had (and deserved) it would have been a different story. A great performance by Devils and I am very proud of them. Attendance was at a guess about 2700 which is not bad. If you are thinking about Saturday then stop...
  10. E

Game Night Parking

Wilcox House is open for us tonight.
  11. E

Parisi

A friend in BC Canada informs me that over there when a player joins a team he is 'carded'. Any team wanting him must ask the 'carded' team and sometimes money is involved. Pulling a stunt like he did has been known to damage a hockey player's career. However, I am disappointed with what has...
  12. E

Parisi

Anybody want to buy a shirt? Bargain price!
  13. E

Parisi

He was here four days! Sad about that -- sad for Lordo and the owners and the fans. Better now than a few weeks into the season I suppose. I hope we can whistle up a replacement.
  14. E

Parisi

It's all gone a bit off topic?
  15. E

IAW bar prices

I was a bit slow - but you can welcome him to our club and city