Recent content by Earnie

1. E

Myers retires

On reflection I believe things were not very harmonious! ah well, time heals as they say.
  2. E

Myers retires

What a star! Bring him home as Assistant Coach I say!!
  3. E

Devils Vs Giants - League - 27th March 24 - FO 19:30

Well Steelers are going to rest players- Fox said so. They are not likely to be so focused either so a win is a possibility should the right team turn up!
  4. E

Parking

Bit off topic - still no lighting around the rink. We were helped a bit by the lights being on inside the swimming pool!
  5. E

You are correct in saying they did not play well (apart from Whistle) but neither did Devils.They played well enough to beat us . We missed Joey Martin big time. He is such a skilled workhorse and feeds the others.
  6. E

That game for Belfast was not about the two points and Devils getting second place. That second place is going to happen anyway. It was more about ‘we are going to meet you at some point in Nottingham and we intend to beat you’.
  7. E

Looks like Wall in net tonight
  8. E

I mentioned elsewhere that if we win this game the race with Giants is all over. We will be able to shout ‘ we Are number 2’
  9. E

Devils v Panthers - League - 24th Mar 24 - FO 1600

If we beat Belfast on Wednesday then Giants mathematically can not secure second place in the League Table.
  10. E

Devils v Steelers - League - 20th Mar 24 - FO 1930

The Coach interviews have been up all day!
  11. E

Anybody got views on the webcast commentary?
  12. E

What a super night of hockey. We had a game plan and it worked . So proud of the team.We haven’t got there yet but I hope we meet Sheffield in Nottingham . They will rightly be nervous of us and we are the only team who can stop them getting the treble!
  13. E

Recent injury list is ominous. Let’s hope a few can be resurrected for Wednesday!
  14. E

Devils v Clan - League - 17th Mar 24 - FO 1700

Not as dirty as Guilford. Between us and I think Steelers they broke seven opposition sticks in one weekend!
  15. E

Devils v Flyers - League - 16th Mar 24 - FO 1900

The Giants did catch up one point tonight! We should not have let that game go to overtime . Some mistakes and their very good goalie saw us off. I have to say well done Flyers. We should have taken that opportunity in overtime when they were called for too many men.