Earnie's latest activity

• E
    Earnie replied to the thread Fans' Forum.
    I think those who attended have been sworn to secrecy. i would have expected more on here this morning!
  • E
    Earnie liked Devo's post in the thread Fans' Forum.
    Couldn't make last night sadly... Was there any mention of the awful state of the car park, lack of lighting, huge holes and the huge...
  • E
    Earnie liked TL91's post in the thread Fans' Forum.
    Anyone got a quick summary of what was discussed? Saw on Twitter Chad was mentioned as well but the post didn’t say what about…
  • E
    Earnie liked Leecalaway's post in the thread Fans' Forum.
    Just back from the fan forum. As I said there, massive appreciation goes out to Todd and Katrina for this evening and everything they...
  • E
    Earnie liked Sheincar's post in the thread Fans' Forum.
    Absolutely agree about the lighting, felt quite unsafe walking back to my car
  • E
    Earnie replied to the thread Challenge Cup final tonight 7-30.
    A gallant effort by Guilford. The final result was predictable but Guilford most definitely had the better of the third period .
  • E
    Earnie liked BostonBart22's post in the thread Fans' Forum.
    Not got my calculator but may be possible Sheffield could have lge title by beating us at home on the 20th...
  • E
    Off topic - sorry Giants are mathematically out of the League Title race. I suppose that will be our story before long.
  • E
    Maybe WESSEX could find a hundred watt bulb to light up their cars?
  • E
    Someone ask the question at the Forum please!
  • E
    Earnie liked Devlass's post in the thread Fans' Forum.
    Unfortunately I’m not able to attend Thursday, but If someone could please address the lack of lighting… Not one of the walkway lights...
  • E
    Think I got that one right, very entertaining game tonight, old time hockey and worth every penny. Well played tonight lads some of the...
  • E
    Looks to me like you are determined not to enjoy yourself ?
  • E
    I know a lady called Barry.
  • E
    I think one of the main things on the agenda will be to gee up season ticket sales.