Recent content by drainage

1. D

GENERAL - Continental Cup Final 2024

There wasnt on tickets for Grenoble I believe , it was adult not defined by age
  2. D

You a definitely move around rink smoothly, there are bars in 3 of the 4 corners and a main bar so getting around not an issue. Re tickets for away fans not sure sorry season ticket holders get to buy their seats from tomorrow until Friday (I think) there is an away block but not said yet (as...
  3. D

St Davids Hotel is also close but probably dearer
  4. D

Very few away fans for Nomad in Grenoble not the easy journey but think fans from Poland and Denmark have a better option
  5. D

As we are hosting Olympic qualifiers I assume they have plans
  6. D

GB

ST holders have until 26 Nov so assuming after that ?
  7. D

GB

I read it as 49 plus ticket fees for all 6 games or 20 per ticket plus booking fee for each GB game (not taking into acct concession tickets) so a tournament ticket is cheaper than GB only option ?
  8. D

GB

Plus booking fees ……I m not complaining just saying there is 1.25 per ticket fee so everyone knows
  9. D

Devils Vs Brûleurs de Loups - Conti Cup - 19th Nov 23 - FO 19:15 (18:15 UK)

Flew to Geneva then coach to Grenoble same on way home
  10. D

It was amazing by far the loudest fans (tbf not many from Zemgale or Nomads) but completely outshouted the home fans. We bumped into Cody and River before final game, they were asked can you hear us ? Hell yeah was the reply !
  11. D

You did “we got a call“ echoed around the rink !!
  12. D

We’ve not won a Conti cup competition in ages …..

After missing Jan due to being hospitalised I am going because I can ! The rest is a plus !
  13. D

Giants Vs Devils - League - 11 Nov 23 - FO 19:00

Can’t help but agree it’s hardly jet lag it is however travel after a game on Friday ….but they have couple of days to rest and regroup before heading to Grenoble
  14. D

Giants Vs Devils - League - 11 Nov 23 - FO 19:00

He did , am glad he did and happy to have him on board but let’s not ignore the facts Bownsy has taken some very unfair and unnecessary “feedback”. He is and always has been an excellent goalie.
  15. D

Thoughts are with Adam Johnson, Nottingham Panthers and Sheffield Steelers

I took a puck to the head in the BBT resulted in 34 stitches , I was well looked after and helped. Cannot fault the help I got no idea what happened when you witnessed it but as someone who got clobbered can’t fault the staff in rink