Recent content by doron

1. doron

Bracknell closed

i use to love going to Bracknell away games . back in the day. i hope the bees find a new home. from what i understand Bracknell sports complex and the ice slope was very run down. also which doesn't help i know its the pandemic that put the nail in the coffin new investment will be hard to...
  2. doron

Andrew Lord

good luck in your new job lordo and thanks for all the hard work you have put in to the devils. over the years,
  3. doron

=== BREAKING NEWS === : OFFICIAL Lord Gone ....

good luck in your new job lordo and thanks for all the hard work you have put in to the devils. over the years,
  4. doron

BBC sports today - blast from the past

the cooper brothers those were the days. i would love to see a team reunited video ( like bands reunited ) the coopers, paul heavy Shanon hope, lawless , jef, stevie, chinn, to see their views of then and now.
  5. doron

The future of the Elite League and its teams

i want to see more hockey teams not less?
  6. doron

i forgot if theirs more than one of you in the family with a season ticket you would be out of pocket . with that idea?
  7. doron

perhaps if they have to play behind closed doors. all season ticket holders will get a free tv stream pass for all games.and everyone else will have to get streaming for their games , or ? maybe free sports may want to televise all games ( it's not as if they are going to have a lot of sports to...
  8. doron

even if we had it under control ( and we dont ) we live in a connected world , all it takes is someone from abroad and we are off again ? also, nobody wants money they don't want to touch it , more and more people are wearing masks around my area.
  9. doron

also do you realize there is more than 1 strain of the virus there's 3 i think
  10. doron

havent you been watching the news, its bad out there people are dying, if it get hold in indea and africa you can look out. the numbers are not going down in most places.
  11. doron

i think at the very least you will end up with compulsory face masks and gloves , at games this year if there is any games. and if there are reinfections of people that have already had it , (which have been reported ) then its going to be a long time. for normality to return , sorry to doom...
  12. doron

Blaze re-sign

glad to see this, he did a great job , they had a good season. if he gets the right makeup of players they could be a team to Dredd playing.
  13. doron

To win the league

Sheffield look two inconsistent, same for Belfast, Nottingham a bit much to ask , Coventry blaze are playing well, and can win any game on a good night . and only 2 games difference.
  14. doron

To win the league

looking at the league table, Coventry blaze are the dangerous ones. that is most likely to take it off us . wow it's close. makes for a good ending to the season though.
  15. doron

steelers Vs Devils - 8 Mar 20 - Challenge Cup Final Spectacular

regardless of the outcome, i thought it was one of the most entertaining games of the season. a good product for tv coverage and would have done a great job on promoting the sport. to advertisers.