Recent content by DieHardDevil

1. D

Goodbye Bownsy??

I really hope on a selfish level that Bownsy stays with us. But I'd understand if he did move on for more money or a better league. If he does go, I'd love to see Tyler Beskorowany at the Devils as first choice netminder if he's available, as I think there were suggestions that he wouldnt stay...
  2. D

Behind the bench podcast

I follow this podcast. I love it! Thanks guys, keep up the good work!
  3. D

Player opinions ....

For me the Bownsy debate is easy: I wouldn't swap him for any other player in the league - not even Beskorowany (honestly). Every player, let alone netminder makes mistakes now and again. They are only human. Its part of the appeal of sports unpredictability in many ways. Part of the reason I...
  4. D

Cardiff Devils Award Night

Mine are: Defenceman of the Year - Fournier Forward of the Year - Linglet Unsung Hero - Dixon Fan Favourite - Bownsy Most Valuable Player - Joey Martin
  5. D

Ben Blood

Just read that Ben Blood is leaving us to go to Finland. https://www.cardiffdevils.com/news/defenceman-ben-blood-departs-devils-finland/ Really disappointed about this, really liked the way he played and he had a bit of character about him. Guess we need 2 D men now...
  6. D

Fournier wins POTW

Agreed, Fournier has been brilliant. Some lovely skills and skating on show, and some cracking finishes too. So impressed with our team this year. All credit to the ownership and Lordo for building such a squad.
  7. D

Devils Vs Växjö Lakers - Tue 16 Oct - CHL

I really enjoyed the CHL games this season. I thought last nights was a cracker and the effort put in by our guys was immense. Its a good test against top end competition. I really hope we get to do it all again next year, I see it as nothing but very positive.