Recent content by DiafolsDiafols

1. D

Rink Corp (Devils and Steeler) Liquidated (Merged!)

Just seen on Squeeltalk that their new company is 'Ice Areana Limited'. It's a company registered in Swansea. Director Mr J Wildman, appointed 20/6/11, resigned 20/06/11. Hmmm, I wonder who the new directors will be :roll:
  2. D

Re: 2011/12 Rumours Thread - Absolute nonsense spotted! :lol:
  3. D

Re: 2011/12 Rumours Thread - Absolute nonsense spotted! It is a relatively recent thing tho - April 2011. Chances are those websites are not up-to-date?
  4. D

Re: 2011/12 Rumours Thread - Absolute nonsense spotted! It's on FAME - is a financial database of the accounts of public and private, British and Irish, companies. Data available within FAME includes company contact details, business activities, up to 10 years annual accounts and financial...
  5. D

Re: 2011/12 Rumours Thread - Absolute nonsense spotted! Also, I can't see a recent Cash Flow forcast for Fushion Sponsorship so can't comment on the -£6,000 cash issue - you need to remember that any financial reports particularly cash related ones are merely a snapshot of the situation at...
  6. D

Re: 2011/12 Rumours Thread - Absolute nonsense spotted! 1. Fusion Sponsorship Ltd is a subsidiary of Rink Corp Ltd. 2. Fushion's overall 'Global Owner' is Paul Ragan (as he owns Rink Corp) and the general 'Owner' of Fusion is Rink Corp. 3.Rink Corp owns 100% of shares in Fusion Ltd Fusion...
  7. D

Re: 2011/12 Rumours Thread - Absolute nonsense spotted! I'm not sure we can offically confirm 'Rink Corp Ltd' is being disolved - it is merely not trading. I think perhaps that everything is being chanelled into Fusion Sponsorship. Things may continue as 'normal' for us, just with a different...
  8. D

Re: 2011/12 Rumours Thread - Absolute nonsense spotted! I use a website run by a company called 'FAME' who undertake financial assesments of all registered UK and Irish Companies and publish said companies accounts if they have been filed at Companies House. It states that the company status...
  9. D

Re: Re: 2011/12 Rumours Thread - Absolute nonsense spotted! It's not good news basically: If a limited company has been struck off or dissolved, it is removed from the Register at Companies House. Its cash and assets transfer to The Crown. The name of the struck off or dissolved company...
  10. D

Re: 2011/12 Rumours Thread - Absolute nonsense spotted! Possibly - I can see from the list of documents filed that Paul Ragan became the 'Global Ultimate Owner' in August 2010 and Rink Corp became ultimate owner and 100% shareholder in April 2011.
  11. D

Re: 2011/12 Rumours Thread - Absolute nonsense spotted! Not sure if I'm missing something here but Rink Corp was listed as no longer trading on 30.04.10? I can see it's subsidiary, Fushion Sponsorship Limited is still active and trading though
  12. D

Congratulations to Tylor and Alex

:cry: my life is over! :lol:
  13. D

Signings and departures 2011/12 - All other teams...

http://blog.sheffieldsteelers.co.uk/201 ... ant-coach/
  14. D

Cardiff Devils ENL v Romford Raiders ENL 1/4 Final

Very enjoyable game to watch last night. I think our boys were really, really unlucky not to score a few more. They had some great SOG but Romford's netminder really had his eye in! Wow. Well deserved MOM for him. I was well impressed with a couple of Huska's goals - the slapshot from the...