Diablo3's latest activity

• Diablo3
    I personally would be very happy with a Bowns/Whistle duo, and close to 50/50 split in games. I think Whistle deserves to play a lot...
  • Diablo3
    Diablo3 replied to the thread Who would you replace.
    I quite like the idea of both Bowns and Whistle, while they might not have the same rebound control that our last pair had, they are...
  • Diablo3
    Diablo3 liked Swarley's post in the thread GB.
    Exact reason I turned it off, the hip check being called as clipping and the Latvians acting like a bunch of soft touch football players...
  • Diablo3
    Diablo3 replied to the thread GB.
    For all our faults, I was so disappointed with the Latvian players using football tactics to get penalties. We can't even remonstrate...
  • Diablo3
    Where’s your bloody evidence though sunshine?! :)
  • Diablo3
    Diablo3 replied to the thread Dupont named head coach.
    OK, I'm 99% sure Connor McDavid isn't signing for the Devils.
  • Diablo3
    Richardson only played the first, hope he's not badly hurt or that will be a big dent in the teams chances
  • Diablo3
    doesn't that go with "I was just pissing your coffee"
  • Diablo3
    I thought GB played well especially in the first. The gulf in class is massive, but USA showed us a lot of respect. Whistle is playing a...
  • Diablo3
    But so will we, why the under confidence in our recruitment and ability, we beat Giants 4`-2 over 6 games, and turned them over in the...
  • Diablo3
    Full time Hardwood sounds painful :-)
  • Diablo3
    Expecting a fourpeat next season...
  • Diablo3
    Diablo3 replied to the thread Dupont named head coach.
    Just to add to that, how many teams have done a threepeat with the playoffs? I don't think it's as easy as some make out. I'm really...
  • Diablo3
    For those saying Mr DuPont only won the playoffs which only needs 3 games, I’m presuming that you presume you will finish top 8 in the...
  • Diablo3
    Well well pleased with this appointment, this young man certainly turned us around in such an incredibly short time, and to have the...