Recent content by Devlass

1. D

Fans' Forum

Unfortunately I’m not able to attend Thursday, but If someone could please address the lack of lighting… Not one of the walkway lights was working/on yesterday so it was pitch black between the pool and rink. Surely this would fail any H&S inspection? As the council have confirmed it’s not...
  2. D

Devils Vs Flames - League - 1st March 24 - FO 19:30

I’ve just called the council re the lack of lights. They confirmed that the council are not responsible for the area of land between the pool and the rink. They were not able to tell me who did own this, but said this can be checked on the land registry.
  3. D

Devils TV question

The non existent lighting between the pool and the rink (walking towards the bus stop) is a major issue. An elderly family member with mobility problems has almost fallen on a couple of occasions, as it’s impossible to pick out the areas where the paving is not level. It’s a serious accident...
  4. D

Thoughts are with Adam Johnson, Nottingham Panthers and Sheffield Steelers

Comforting to hear how the team and partners are being looked so well after this tragic event. It’s certainly going to be one of the most testing times in their careers and they will need all the help and support that is available I’m sure. Thank you to Steve and org.
  5. D

Devils Vs Flames - CC - 23rd Sept 23 - 19:00 FO

Agree, Chad was on fire tonight! Very impressed.
  6. D

Do you like the new logo poll

Don’t we feel it’s time to move on from logogate now? Nothing’s going to change, and I’m sure by now everyone who wanted to express their opinion, will have done (often multiple times). I’m sick of reading about it. People seriously need to move on.
  7. D

Cardiff Devils Confirmed Signings & Departures 2023/24

As a counter, we look forward to the summit announcements! The owners obviously enjoy doing them and I can’t see the harm in it. Doesn’t mean the season won’t be taken seriously! Agreed though, it’s a shame so many names get out beforehand. But back on topic…very good news that our goat is...
  8. D

Who would be your ideal next HC and AC?

It’s a tediously long off season, so I’m in no rush tbh. I imagine they want to get him into Cardiff and get a J.D (I assume) interview all ready before they announce.
  9. D

Season Wrap-up

Thanks Steve. Always good to hear your thoughts and of course, are thankful for your ongoing support. New season can’t come quick enough. Looking forward to seeing what’s in the pipeline!
  10. D

Pub/Bar showing semifinals?

Elevens bar is stating premier sports coverage on their website (assuming they just haven’t updated it to viaplay). You’d be able to get a private area there too.
  11. D

Ice sports shafted by Cardiff Council…again

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/backlash-amid-proposals-turn-second-26253817
  12. D

steelers Vs Devils - CC 1/4F - 7th Dec 22 - 19:30 FO

Totally agree. There should be a facility to submit your questions beforehand as most would not want to speak out, particularly if it’s a more probing question!
  13. D

Giants Vs Devils - League - 6th Nov 22 - 16:00 FO

Group bookings are for 10 or more so would normally be used for youth groups, football teams etc. Groups that we def should be encouraging as future fans.
  14. D

Giants Vs Devils - League - 6th Nov 22 - 16:00 FO

That would be Todd’s call I assume. Possibly things going on behind the scenes that they don’t want to address as yet?