Recent content by devilsredhawks

1. D

Cardiff Devils v Coventry Blaze - Tue 27 Dec 2016 - FO 7:30pm - Chat/Updates

I have him as +3 on the night, two goals against that Blaze scored on the power play which don't go down as a minus. But if you're criticising Hotham's +/- then don't forget that he's obviously not playing on D by himself. Also let's not forget the breakout plays mainly run through #24, #20...
  2. D

Devils v Blaze - 08/10 @ 19:00 - League - Chat/Updates

My bad then if that's the case! I'm sure towards the last couple of games Hervato decided to turn the net and also shoot the puck at him as well, could be wrong though! Anyways, looking forward to tonight and getting the points wrapped up
  3. D

Devils v Blaze - 08/10 @ 19:00 - League - Chat/Updates

I noticed that at the end of the warm ups, Noble loves to shoot at the empty devils net. Last year Hervato picked up on this and always turned the net the wrong way to wind Noble up. Would love to see someone do that tomorrow and start the mind games off early
  4. D

Successful Pre-:Season Events from Another Club.

I was working at the Swalec Stadium for the Glamorgan T20 match nights and the inflatable goal was definitely there for a few of them with CJ, Richie and Mark Smith.
  5. D

You decide

Likit Andersson :Ninja