Recent content by devilsjayy

1. D

Devils v Panthers - League - 24th Mar 24 - FO 1600

Does anyone have a ticket for sale for the game tomorrow, willing to pay full price. TIA
  2. D

Devils Vs Storm - League - 10th Nov 23 - FO 19:30

Officials are useless tonight so many bad calls
  3. D

Devils Vs Giants - League - 8th Oct 23 - 18:00 FO

3 minutes on the PP Should be more than enough and batch picked the right time to fight just after his line mate got his face smashed in of course he’s going to stick up for him that’s hockey? I’d have been so pissed off if no one stood up for pietroniro.
  4. D

New signing Confirmed

I think it’s a good signing lots of experience and puts up good points too!
  5. D

New signing Confirmed

I stole this from swarleys post in a different thread, the name that’s hidden does look like Brandon alderson
  6. D

New signing Confirmed

I was wondering what This was about on there Instagram
  7. D

Do you like the new logo poll

Still looks shite to me just a plain simple devil and the numbers on the back are awful too. But I still love the devils and I am very happy with the results! Just won’t be spending a penny on any merch
  8. D

3rd August

Paul ragan is currently at the rink I just saw his Lamborghini outside
  9. D

3rd August

We’re not Manchester City they are renowned worldwide, I’m sure Cardiff city did a vote in 2003 and gave a choice of 4 logos if I remember correctly
  10. D

3rd August

3 problems. 1. Is changing the Cardiff devils identity without letting the fans know or having any say in it. We are the ones who pay for all the merch so surely the best way to grow is to ask paying customers there views to know what will sell? I’m sure sohb sales will be down and from what I...
  11. D

3rd August

In the post on the website it says “We wanted a logo that was simple, modern and could meet the requirements of the digital world.”
  12. D

Do you like the new logo poll

Looks dreadful in my opinion, boring generic devil! Our identity has been stolen without any consultation from the fans! Should have given us a choice of 4 new logos or at least let us know about the rebrand before I renewed my season ticket! Just a poor marketing decision to try and sell more...
  13. D

Signings/Departures Thread - All Teams 2023/24

Ah my bad probably should’ve checked that first ‍
  14. D

Signings/Departures Thread - All Teams 2023/24

Just noticed Neil Francis is following Evan Cowley the netminder from angers, also Ryan barrow follows him. Could be a coincidence but I’d happily have him in our net this season
  15. D

Devils Vs Panthers - League - 5th Feb 23 - 18:00 FO

We’ve got a 6’5 forward who’s a downgrade from players we let go last season! and he doesn’t use his body at all, size isn’t everything