Recent content by DevilsAW93

1. D

Selling a few shirts....

They're both priceless mate, Lord will never wear another shirt, and Ulmer is my favourite player... You'd have rob a bank haha!
  2. D

Selling a few shirts....

sorry mate, Ulmer jerseys will never be for sale! As for the Lord couldn't part with it knowing he'd never wear another
  3. D

Selling a few shirts....

As title says! Selling a couple of shirts in my collection. Trying to fund another purchase. If you need to see any pictures just drop me a message and I'll get them over too you. Prices on certain shirts are negotiable. Mac Falkner 2013 Play offs Red - £70 Lee Carson from the Legends game -...
  4. D

Devils Vs Panthers - Sun 12th Aug - Aladdin Cup Final showdown!!

Poor grammar is also "unnecessary" but you still use it :)
  5. D

Devils Vs Panthers - Sun 12th Aug - Aladdin Cup Final showdown!!

Theres no better way to get used to your new job position than exposing your clubs injury worries. 10/10 for effort there! Surely if the club wanted the news about Linglet to get out they'd have posted it. Christ almighty
  6. D

My Turn - the premiere

Just for people who didn't know and don't read the Devils Twitter tickets can also be purchased in the Rink shop with Corky. Not just online
  7. D

russ romaniuk game worn jersey

Hey, Looking to sell a Russ Romaniuk game worn Philadelphia Flyers jersey pictures are available on request price is $275 but possibly negotiable (selling on behalf of a friend)
  8. D

Which player and shirt.

I'm more of a new fan. But I do love the history the club has, always wanted a Shannon Hope shirt from his playing days. From the recent years theres nothing than I want more than a Mychan gamer, He was a favourite in my first year as a fan but I've never seen one for sale. I'd also love a red...
  9. D

Brad Voth Game Worn Jersey for sale

As it says on the tin! I have a Brad Voth game worn Play off jersey from the 06/07 season. CH sports made, all stitched. Beautiful shirt and with the Shirt retirement coming up it would be a beauty to add to any collection. Asking £250 will entertain offers. If any photos are needed just...
  10. D

A Few jerseys for sale

08-09 Number 3 game worn blood shirt size xxl taken in at the sides and sleeves are shortened. £60 signed by Brad voth, Neil Francis Ben Davies wes Jarvis jay latiulippe and a few others that I'm not sure off 06-07 Nicky Lewis game worn 20th anniversary shirt. £70 signed 11-12 Sam Smith Game...
  11. D

2009-10 Wes Jarvis Black Jersey for sale

I'll have this if its still available
  12. D

Last years white jersey wanted

Hi mate, have Matt Myers' game worn from last year if your interested?
  13. D

Selling my white Myers game worn jersey from 2014/15

Looking to sell my Myers game worn from last year, challenge cup winning season Would want £150 for it, open to offers If you need pictures just ask!
  14. D

A pile of Devils Game Worn's for Sale

Hi mate, Could you show me pictures of the franny jersey please? email them too aron93.AW@gmail.com Thanks
  15. D

Looking for a game worn Kurka Jersey

as title says, looking for a game worn kurka jersey, if anyone is willing to sell, PM me and we can discuss prices. Thanks