Recent content by DevilsAW93

1. D

Getting rid of some gems

For sale! One absolute gem thats been hiding in my wardrobe since I bought it Mark Louis game worn jersey from his short stint in Idaho playing for the steelheads, before he got traded to the solarbears. Again, beautiful jersey, heavy wear looking for £250 on this one but again will take offers!
  2. D

Brodie DuPont game worn jersey *SOLD*

But on both occasions it was me who had to message you? You should no indication you weren’t interested. I even offered to hold the jersey for you, and now you’re no longer interested at all? I’m not arsed either way, but it’s unfair to mess people around, once let alone twice. I had turned down...
  3. D

I’ve held the jersey two weeks, and twice before bringing it to the game he’s told me no, I’d rather others be mindful of who they're dealing with.
  4. D

Still available after Rhyan48 committed to buy twice and pulled out.
  5. D

Selling DuPonts set 1 jersey that I sponsored at the beginning of the year. Shows decent wear just asking for what I paid £220
  6. D

SELL ME YOUR ULMER JERSEYS

Thought I’d give this a bump
  7. D

SELL ME YOUR ULMER JERSEYS

looking for any and all game worn Ulmer jerseys! If you have one I’ll buy it!
  8. D

Game worn black joey Martin for trade ?

The Marketplace Forum Guidelines When advertising items for sale, please state the price, this is not an auction site and repeated 'bumps' of a thread with no price asking for offers will be deleted or locked. I think this is your second post like this, can you please follow the rules?
  9. D

Andrew Hotham Erie Otters game worn jersey.

Hi guys, Selling a peach in my collection. As the title says Hotham game worn jersey from the Erie Otters. Jersey is battered.. tonnes of wear also has the captains ‘C’ also has a world junior championships patch Would be looking for £270 but offers are welcome! Can’t upload photos here but...
  10. D

Pre-season games

I can see what you're saying... But give me a win and 2 points anyway or how it comes!
  11. D

CHL jersey for sale

can you email me pictures please? aron93.AW@gmail.com
  12. D

Selling a few shirts....

I've sent you a PM!
  13. D

Selling a few shirts....

Prices have been reduced on most, if interested make an offer!
  14. D

Selling a few shirts....

BUMP, added a few more, if anything takes your eye in my collection let me know!
  15. D

Selling a few shirts....

Bumping this post!