Recent content by Devils86

1. D

Shirt purchase

I only chip in to suggest the following (as a Devil’s advocate - see what I did there?)... Maybe the reason he’s nice to you is the amount of business you bring his way? ——————- That being said, I’ve never had a problem in the shop - the younger guy (with glasses) is always on form and a top...
  2. D

Frölunda Away, October

Reminds me, Ger I need to pay you via PayPal - will get that done ASAP!
  3. D

Belfast @ Augsburg

Last time I went to a pantomime it was brutal! One bloke got eaten by a crocodile! There were these young lads that got tied up and threatened by men with knives. And it started with children being abducted in the middle of the night by a bloke in tights.
  4. D

Shirt purchase

Acknowledges the problem, explains the issues and promises to rectify it. With the added assurance that people can get a refund if they want one without a fuss. Think that’s well handled in my opinion. Well done TK/Devils. Issues over the pre-ordering remain though. I’ll check out the stock...
  5. D

Shirt purchase

Post I quoted now deleted? Hmmmm What is going on?! lol
  6. D

Shirt purchase

So does that mean the previous picture is of a child size? Or is Corky telling porkies?
  7. D

Shirt purchase

ISTR the Devils logo and any player name/number on the Adult size jerseys were to be stitched, everything else printed. However for kids sizes it’s full printing including name and number.
  8. D

Belfast @ Augsburg

Made me laugh. At least you are honest.
  9. D

Shirt purchase

Think I’ll wait until they are in stock in the shop, can then judge in person whether the quality is worth the money. Not that it is really relevant (because it’s not the Devils making them) but I’m happy with the Warrior CHL jersey - little steep price wise but overall considering they are...
  10. D

Belfast @ Augsburg

I’m not actively supporting Giants (urgh!) but by congratulating their achievements and not rubbing it in their face when they fall short it’s elevating oneself above the nasty tit-for-tat on social media. I’d like the Giants to give a respectable showing of themselves, but not make it out of...
  11. D

Belfast @ Augsburg

They’ll probably have to win the league to get back into the CHL - I won’t be supportive of THAT. It’s a long way back for them but they aren’t out until they are out. Devilsatw - people used to/sometimes still do make the argument that in football the Champions League shouldn’t be named as...
  12. D

Shirt purchase

Thanks for the reply, would have ‘liked’ it but that may have sent the wrong message!
  13. D

Shirt purchase

Anyone else compare the red players v replica? (And Black debuts on Saturday) And are these the adult sizes that people are comparing? Not kid replica v players?
  14. D

Belfast @ Augsburg

I can’t stand the Giants. But I will wish them well in their CHL group for the reasons a few have pointed out. And also to be the bigger person than a lot of Giants fans on social media. We do ourselves no favours by stooping to that level. We have our highs and lows and like it or not we get...
  15. D

Graz 99ers vs Devils - 7 Sept - CHL

Wow. Such a complete performance by everyone. Some stand outs for sure but everyone deserves that result. Really wish I’d gone. Anybody know the lyrics to the song in the following video?