Recent content by Devils86

1. D

Old Programmes, Free

If anybody has a duplicate/spare/unwanted programme from home game v Stars on 11/3/17 I’d take it off your hands
  2. D

EIHL Last Man Standing - v2.0 - Current champion - *Wannabe2*

Quite happy to bow out after that result. Great work Temme
  3. D

Steelers to beat Flames on Sunday
  4. D

MESSAGE FROM DEVILS ORG RELATING TO PLAYOFF FINALS WEEKEND TICKETS

In the AllezAllezAllez song: Andrew Lord and Kelman, Were great with the puck, But queuing for the tickets? What a clusterfuck! Allez allez allez! I’ll get my coat.
  5. D

Play off tickets

Devils have posted on Facebook that they have some tickets left that can be booked over the phone today: “We've still got around 100 tickets left for playoff weekend. We'll be here till around 12 today so either come down to the Devils office or give us a call on 07517094726 or 07841374199“...
  6. D

Panthers to beat Flyers on Sunday
  7. D

Any Devils fans out there who can play an instrument??

Fair point. Don’t need to turn it into a football type thing. Ignore me :)
  8. D

Upcoming Visit

Depends what you mean by feedback but I bloody loved it!
  9. D

Huge weekend coming up

Resting two big characters tonight - let’s hope Joey and Matt are back for what will be a HUGE game
  10. D

Any Devils fans out there who can play an instrument??

I 100% know there are some out there (you can’t put a video on Twitter without me knowing!) From being a former choir master elsewhere (well/semi respected football choir) let me just say we need a trumpeter/ saxophonist to go with our drummer whether home or away.... Block 13 need a good 4/5...
  11. D

Blaze to beat Flyers on Saturday...
  12. D

Upcoming Visit

Need to ensure you guys are up to speed with the lyrics for chants... And I smell a perfect opportunity for good PR...Steve get on that drum! All over Twitter lol
  13. D

Riley called up to Spengler Cup

Spengler Cup Champion. Shame they only win what looks like an oversized hand-whisk. Congrats to Blair and all at Team Canada. Great for the EIHL
  14. D

Riley called up to Spengler Cup

Without wanting to sound like a complete moron: have their been previous Brit-based players selected before? It does seem quiet across the league. I could imagine the Devils coming out and congratulating a former player for being selected, or even a player completed unconnected to the Devils...