Devils86's latest activity

• D
    Devils86 replied to the thread Shirt purchase.
    I only chip in to suggest the following (as a Devil’s advocate - see what I did there?)... Maybe the reason he’s nice to you is the...
  • D
    Devils86 liked Wagstaff's post in the thread Shirt purchase.
    If I was serving, I'd have been really tempted to tell the lady "I don't think we do but if there are, you will find them at the bottom...
  • D
    Devils86 replied to the thread Frölunda Away, October.
    Reminds me, Ger I need to pay you via PayPal - will get that done ASAP!
  • D
    Devils86 replied to the thread Belfast @ Augsburg.
    Last time I went to a pantomime it was brutal! One bloke got eaten by a crocodile! There were these young lads that got tied up and...
  • D
    When the Giants have won in Europe I've felt happy for them, and pleased that they've made a statement on behalf of the league. When...
  • D
    Acknowledges the problem, explains the issues and promises to rectify it. With the added assurance that people can get a refund if they...
  • D
    Also - I don't have an account, so I used the only login I have. Apologies to Kris for stealing his identity on this forum.. Todd Kelman
  • D
    Folks - apologies it has taken so long to post an update from the Devils Org, but I had to look into it myself so I was fully informed...
  • D
    Livingston and scheistel were here a season. I’m sure they will get a round of a plause when they visit and no more!! Our most...
  • D
    Devils86 liked RYL90's post in the thread Shirt purchase.
    Sorry guys, I deleted the post as it was a reply to someone else’s email and I posted it without asking them. So I didn’t want to piss...
  • D
    Post I quoted now deleted? Hmmmm What is going on?! lol
  • D
    So does that mean the previous picture is of a child size? Or is Corky telling porkies?
  • D
    ISTR the Devils logo and any player name/number on the Adult size jerseys were to be stitched, everything else printed. However for kids...
  • D
    Devils86 liked aplzart's post in the thread Shirt purchase.
    It's not the devils making them no I do understand that, but the jersey on Twitter is my boys. Now I can go to cardiff city stadium and...
  • D
    Devils86 replied to the thread Belfast @ Augsburg.
    Made me laugh. At least you are honest.