Recent content by Devils advocate

1. D

Franny and Sullivan to return

no one is questioning what he does, or how he does it, or in fact whether he's liked or not. It's just the absolute mayhem that follows everything he does that WILL be the issue. from the 1st season after the boycott until last season where he was outside, he's been linked to some very...
  2. D

You're absolutely correct, It's not about liking or disliking it's about cost, as well as the politics the guy seems to drag with him whatever he does. if you're not sure, speak to past sponsors or previous employees of the Devils
  3. D

I think you'll find he had a hell of a lot to do with most of the politics surrounding this club back then, with matt burger and with Ragan. My point is nothing to do with match night, or personality Just that this character seems to be around every bad price of politics that the club gets...
  4. D

I don't think it's case of not liking the guy, it's the realisation of what damage he's done in the past, if you're not sure on this, start asking around what has been happening over the past 15 years in my memory, the season after the "Boycott" was equally as bad if not worse than last season...
  5. D

& that's the exact reason why I posted about the 15 years of politics, ..... same people , same politics, same agenda we had 2 new owners since big bad Bob, completely new to Hockey, yet they were also no good either. I think it's time to find the common denominator
  6. D

but he's not coming in Fresh, he's possibly bring back 15 years worth of politics
  7. D

ST Terms & Conditions

Wouldn't that depend on who's rhetoric being listened to at the time? at some stage, the politicians will allow us mere mortals to enjoy Hockey again :(
  8. D

Big news tomorrow!

Vincent Tan to buy a controlling stake in the club :o
  9. D

Season Ticket Prices Frozen

wow, so the club is being mis-managed :O shock horror. every press release is being scrutinsed for typos and grammar and possible inconsistencies. I'm sure if we look back over time , there'd be quite a few people embarrassed by there previous posts and actions some people are just capable of...
  10. D

Our Esteemed Owner

and the purpose is ?
  11. D

Devils v Steelers - 16/02 @ 6:00pm - League - Chat/Updates

Re: Devils v Steelers - 16/02 @ 6:00pm - League - Chat/Updat Really enjoyed this game, brings back memories of what Hockey should be like all the action was on the Ice No complaints from me about signing Whistle for 3 years if that's the standard of game we will be expecting Player politics...
  12. D

My Bumper Cardiff Devils debate thread for boys (and girls)

Re: My Bumper Cardiff Devils debate thread for boys (and gir I'd love to be a professional fan too, but we pay our money and watch the game there's way too much negativity now, it has genuinely spoiled this season for me, not just the club, but also the way a lot of people have conducted...
  13. D

My Bumper Cardiff Devils debate thread for boys (and girls)

Re: My Bumper Cardiff Devils debate thread for boys (and gir Club = unprofessional players = unprofessional fans = unprofessional Agendas = too many can we get back to Hockey now?
  14. D

Devils v Giants - 05/02 @ 7:30pm - CC - Chat/Updates

YAWN zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz was there a game of hockey last night, must have missed it
  15. D

CDRA Open letter

there have been numerous attempts on this thread asking for evidence of the player and sponsor mistreatment, yet no one has posted anything