Recent content by DevilDan

1. D

best place to watch at the rink

In Block 8 you can see 99.9% of the ice but it's sometimes hard to see the plays on net the other end however you have the opposition goalie in front of you for 2 out of 3 periods so that tends to not matter.
  2. D

Behind the Net

Noooo I meant to Cornwall taffy that I'd signed in to play so at least there would a minimum of two :lol: the numbers are actually quite higher! Thanks everyone for getting on board - it's a fun way to enjoy the season :RAWK
  3. D

Behind the Net

I've predicted, so that's at least two playing. I had to ask it what my username was, which is a bit awkward seeing as I run the Twitter :oops:
  4. D

First fight of the new season

Cugnet goalie fight: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqvcS9ncTmc
  5. D

Season Ticket Renewal

We won a cup, we are in the running for the league, the club is being budgeted correctly now and they have had longer than 4 weeks to do it unlike last summer, what is being charged is what is needed to run a top flight team. I have no problem with that, this season ive got more than my money's...
  6. D

How confident are you?

Chris Wands is my hero.
  7. D

Cardiff Devils BHC on S4C tonight!

If you missed this the programme is now online! Skip to 30 minutes to see Devils BHC! http://www.s4c.co.uk/clic/e_level2.shtm ... =519009250
  8. D

Cardiff Devils BHC on S4C tonight!

Just a quick post to say Cardiff Devils ball hockey club will be featured on S4C tonight at 7pm on Heno. They will have footage from our training sessions and an interview with one of our welsh speaking players. Subtitles are available for the show so you can still tune in and follow along even...
  9. D

Cardiff Devils Ball Hockey tournament 19/7/14

This will be a great day of hockey and a great way to start your weekend before the CDRA BBQ on Sunday! Here is the schedule for the day: Group stage: 9.30 am - 9.55 am - Crusaders vs Devils (Voth) 10.05 am - 10.30 am - Dekstars vs Devils (Lawless) 10.40 am - 11.05 am - Crusaders vs Dekstars...
  10. D

Meet The New Owners Event

#devilsfuture
  11. D

Newport Gladiators - Ball Hockey

The first Gladiators training session will be Wedneday June 25th between 8.15 pm and 9.15 pm at Caerleon Sports Centre. Players of all abilities welcome, male or female but have to be 16 years of age or older. The first four sessions will be open scrimmage to get a feel for the game and will...
  12. D

Newport Gladiators

Hey guys a new ball hockey team has been set up called the Newport Gladiators, if anyone is interested in giving this great sport a go then send an email to newportgladiators@gmail.com We haven't got a start date yet just trying to gauge general interest
  13. D

Devils BHC at Sheffield Nationals

A bit of positive news as Cardiff Devils BHC travelled to Sheffield last weekend to take part in the Nationals, they won the group and semi final but missed out narrowly in the finals. A great performance by such a new team playing their first national tournament. The results were Group...
  14. D

Off season 2014... Ice Hockey!

Super Saturday - August 2nd 2014 Cardiff Devils BHC will be taking on Rotherham Renegades and Cardiff Bay Thunder at Penarth Leisure Centre. The games will be between 11 am and 3pm (each team playing each other once) followed by a social get together at The Station pub, Penarth. Would be great...