Recent content by Devil_Abroad

1. Devil_Abroad

Devils Vs Giants - 19+20 Jan 19 - League

We have exactly the same equipment at home as we had last year, it has definitely changed. The website has changed its presentation of the feed so that’s definitely a change.
  2. Devil_Abroad

Devils Vs Giants - 19+20 Jan 19 - League

I have mentioned to Icetimetv that their picture quality this season is no longer the HD quality it was last season. They say nothing has changed. It is a shame as their picture quality was as good as Sheffiled last year.
  3. Devil_Abroad

Playoff Details Announced

Yes, we won’t go on a rumour any more. However, when we try and book a room at a hotel near the venue once the date is announced they rooms all already booked out! I heard something else at the rink last night which also makes me wonder about the fact that hotels are booked up so early. A...
  4. Devil_Abroad

We tried that last year but the date everyone thought it would be was incorrect so we were stuck with a room in Nottingham a week after the playoffs; however there was one more away game which we could attend and the hotel were kind enough for us to move it. Of course the hotel we actually...
  5. Devil_Abroad

No there isn’t. Not all avid Devils fans are season ticket holders. Please desist.
  6. Devil_Abroad

Let’s not go through this again. Season tickets guarantee you a seat at home games. That’s the point of season tickets. Please let’s not encourage guaranteeing play-off final tickets to season ticket holders which then excludes people like me who live 180 miles away and travel the country in...
  7. Devil_Abroad

Devils Vs Panthers - 13 Jan - League

What was said at the Q&A? Anything else too?
  8. Devil_Abroad

Devils Vs Panthers - 13 Jan - League

You forgot Plan C - this is the Devils, let’s play solid D, high tempo, high forecheck, simple trap, collapse 5 man D, keep them to the outside. Why only us though? ‍♂️
  9. Devil_Abroad

Blaze sign Matt Hackett

Going well in the first few mins again? :eek: 5 on 3 and 5 on 4 though...
  10. Devil_Abroad

Blaze sign Matt Hackett

I was just very surprised that a decent netminder was released for one whose career has steadily spiralled downwards from a very good looking start and has hardly played recently. Obviously he’s going to need a few games to get back into it but when you’re in a tight battle for playoff berth can...
  11. Devil_Abroad

Clan Vs Devils - 12 Jan 19 - League

Apparently Clan still in the dressing room and we could have been up by 5 or 6. Start 2nd on pk - Batch 2 for cross check - 49 secs left
  12. Devil_Abroad

Blaze sign Matt Hackett

What did you think once you heard of the change in netminders?
  13. Devil_Abroad

Blaze sign Matt Hackett

If you look at his stats he’s been going nowhere - getting worse and worse - for Blaze to gas a netminder playing games for one that wasn’t the argument he’s been here 3 days I don’t think will wash very well with their fans? Then again, it is Coventry, They’re battling back now.
  14. Devil_Abroad

Blaze sign Matt Hackett

So, pulled after 7:52 first game. 4-0. Still looking good? :oops:
  15. Devil_Abroad

Just heard a rumour .......

Useful against which teams? Storm are considered the ‘goon’ team this season but they hardly touched us?