Recent content by Devil_Abroad

1. Devil_Abroad

Rumours & Offseason Nonsense 2018/19

Max 14 Imports, max 5 Brits over 23, as many Brits U23 to make 22 on game day bench. If you have 11 imports then you could have 6 U23 Brits If you have 3 Brits over 23, 12 imports, then you could have 7 U23 Brits Not sure but I think you can only dress 2 Netminders on game day. If both are...
  2. Devil_Abroad

Rumours & Offseason Nonsense 2018/19

Until the club say otherwise we have a new D man signed coming soon after other commitments but not confirmed who it is. End of for me
  3. Devil_Abroad

Devils Vs Panthers - Sun 12th Aug - Aladdin Cup Final showdown!!

They definitely have a great pk though
  4. Devil_Abroad

On Saturday putting aside match fitness, time required to learn, practice and perfect Lord’s game plans, and line chemistry, I saw enough as I did at the same game last year to form an opinion on the new players. For example, Blood is quick, can skate well, has great hands, can hit (boy he can...
  5. Devil_Abroad

Injury prone? Sorry, can you elaborate? Last year played 75 games, year before played 70 games?
  6. Devil_Abroad

So I’m assuming injuries are starting to mount already? Myers coming back from an op, Marting not available all weekend, Faryna getting over his facial injury, and now Linglet with possible hand problem? Aren’t we glad for the extra import cover already ✔️
  7. Devil_Abroad

New guys are a treat. They all bring something different. The time Linglet and Hedden have on the puck is insane. Dixon chases and hits everything.
  8. Devil_Abroad

Pre season

They do video it - hopefully goals will be published later today or tomorrow
  9. Devil_Abroad

Pre season

Through his work or in practice? Season ending?
  10. Devil_Abroad

Just rested? Already?

Thought both teams hits were legal? All I saw were tough hard crunching checks. Dixon hits harder than Faryna! Fournier took a couple of hard hits but then he also did his trade mark hits on a couple of players too. They had 8 power plays I believe.
  11. Devil_Abroad

Lines

Linglet and Hedden are like Martin - put them on any line and they make the others look awesome! Wow
  12. Devil_Abroad

Pre season

Not for those at the end of those crunching checks! Lol Mid you, Dixon hits harder than Faryna! Yowzer does he drive though. Panthers are huge, physical, direct, but also quick. Teams are going to spend all night trying to keep them out of the crease. Wow, what a great season ahead!
  13. Devil_Abroad

Just rested? Already?

Apparently the refs agreed amongst themselves to even out the penalty calls each period but due to the change of officials each period they kept penalising the one team
  14. Devil_Abroad

Just rested? Already?

Linglet not impressed with Darnell lol mind you 40 mins in 6 pens to us 0 to Panthers Piggott 2 mins for standing at centre circle lol
  15. Devil_Abroad

Just rested? Already?

Faryna puck to the face 3rd min of 2nd period - looked in pain. Gone down the tunnel towel on face.