Recent content by Devil_Abroad

1. Devil_Abroad

Paul Crowder

I didn’t think he was terrible. Took him a while to get match fit having been out and though does not possess speed (which I presume is why he was let go due to CHL) as others say once he had the puck teams found it hard to get it from him. He’s a top six player in Fife and a regular on the PP...
  2. Devil_Abroad

Devils Vs Storm - Sat 6 Oct - League

Watching the webcast I thought the Storm played well and gave us plenty of problems. If it wasn’t for 3 exceptional goals by Pope we’d be going well into the 3rd 1-0 down thanks mainly to some fabulous saves again from Bowns. Great 2 pts.
  3. Devil_Abroad

Stars Vs Devils - Wed 3 Oct - League

Hmmm, think at times I’m watching a different game to most people. We hardly made Dundee work for a point. They’ve had an awful schedule over the last week or so but made us look pedestrian at times. I know we flew up but surely we left our legs on the plane. Bowns was the busier netminder...
  4. Devil_Abroad

Stars Vs Devils - Wed 3 Oct - League

We flew which is great Dundee played the following games recently; Sunday 23/09 Home v Manchester Wednesday 26/09 Away v Sheffield Friday 28/09 Away v Belfast Saturday 29/09 Home v Belfast Sunday 30/09 Away v Milton Keynes Puts are flight up there today into context Don’t think they run 4...
  5. Devil_Abroad

Panthers Vs Devils - Wed 26 Sept - League

Devils played a great road game for 2 periods. They were still in the locker room when the 3rd began so there was awful coverage from the face off. That gave Panthers belief. When we regained the 2 goal advantage we were containing them again but their tales were up and so being in the back...
  6. Devil_Abroad

Devils Vs Clan - Sun 30 Sep - League

We do not need a Voth. The game has moved on. Maybe some haven’t on here. Louis, Batch, Hedden is enough to deal with a couple of dubious hits. When a Faryna recovers as long as it doesn’t affect his injury will be another to add. We are currently an import short so of course we bring one in...
  7. Devil_Abroad

Flames Vs Devils - Sat 29 Sept - CC

Err, think teams are finding out we have 4 scoring lines. Yes, 4 scoring lines.
  8. Devil_Abroad

Flames Vs Devils - Sat 29 Sept - CC

To us it looked high. Any hit like that on one of your flair players should have the reaction shown by Louis. The instigator rule is awful for such situations. Neither referee called a penalty until Louis stepped in. Hogarth was awful all night - at least Pering had an ok game. The best one was...
  9. Devil_Abroad

You were nearly there with my thought process...... lol They wanted Clint - he wasn’t available - so they went for Lee - but they got Tyler by mistake Don’t worry, my wife still gets confused occasionally
  10. Devil_Abroad

So Panthers have added short term cover for the game tonight - British passport holder Tyler Vankleef (Clint wasn’t available) http://www.panthers.co.uk/home/welcome-to-nottingham-tyler-vankleef
  11. Devil_Abroad

According to a Tweet I just read it Freesports will be in HD as of tomorrow on Virgin! Woohoo
  12. Devil_Abroad

Faryna’s wrist injury

Even Lord can’t hide camera footage that’s out in the public domain though he could place Faryna under house arrest I guess.
  13. Devil_Abroad

Steelers Vs Devils - Sun 23 Sept - League

Awful Steelers performance. To say we cruised in neutral gear let alone first and still should have scored 20 odd tells you all you need to know about that performance. Whistle playing when supposedly ill? He’ll want all three back; Moore’s goal looked like a failed pass! For the rest of the 50...
  14. Devil_Abroad

Arghhh kid with a cheap plastic LOUD horn grrrrrr
  15. Devil_Abroad

Richardson on the ice for practice !!