Recent content by Devil94

1. D

Stars Vs Devils - 24 Mar 19 - League

We are in the same position we were in before the weekend started. We would have taken that before the weekend.
  2. D

Stars Vs Devils - 24 Mar 19 - League

It's no surprise that we weren't at our best, 3rd game in 5 days including 2 trips up to Scotland. Just a shame we couldn't scrape through a scrappy win like we have done so many times in this situation over last few years.
  3. D

Import Netminders or Additional Skaters?

He's a good goalie who has done admirably well at MK. I think he's proven he is good enough to make the step up to Glasgow, Fife etc, or back to European leagues to a similar quality to ours. But realistically if us or Belfast are looking for a new netminder we'll look for better. And I still...
  4. D

Import Netminders or Additional Skaters?

Why would Killeen, a good goalie in the prime of his career stay in the British League only to play half the games? And why would Bownsy want to play less here? He's been very consistent and successful over the last 4 years playing in 95%> of the games, I see no reason to change that? If...
  5. D

CHL and flags

Would definitley be up for supporting this, great idea. I think it would depend on where we go as to what we get. A terraced away section like Davos or Bern would be great for a huge banner, but not so much for somewhere like Liberec. Maybe something like smaller flags or scarves would work for...
  6. D

Flyers Vs Devils - 07 Mar 19 - League

Get in. That's a very important 2 points.
  7. D

Devils Vs MKL / MKL Vs Devils - 16 & 17 Feb 19 - League

Benti suspended for 2 games. Correct call I'm afraid.
  8. D

Lightning lose...

Lannon has signed for a club in the Finnish Liiga, so a no brainer for him. I don't know a lot about the MK owners, but I'm not entirely sure they are competent enough to run a club at this level.
  9. D

Steelers in search for New Coach for next season.

If I was them I would offer the job to Mark Matheson. We've seen time and time again big names coming in to the league and failing. Whether its a failure to adapt to British hockey I'm not sure, but we've seen it 3 times just this season. The guy Nottingham had, the guy MK had, and Barasso all...
  10. D

Devils Vs Blaze - 09 Feb 19 - League

I'd be interested to know too. I automatically assumed it was their own decision to step away, but I'm now not sure this is the case. If it's not, it's a bad decision as Aled was a great at play by play, and I thought John was superb at summarising and at interviews. Although I think Gareth is...
  11. D

Best of the best ......

Cesky Gipters Blais
  12. D

Panthers Vs Devils - 26 Jan 19 - League

The Devils put in a review for the hit on Mosey last week, but nothing came of it and it was decided that the on ice call was sufficient. So I would expect us to put in a review for this one too, if it isnt automatically reviewed due to the injury. I should bloody hope so anyway.
  13. D

Steelers sack 3

Rumours are he's already looking for a way out.
  14. D

CHL next season

If they win the Conti Cup and decline the CHL, I would think that their spot would go to the Conti Cup runners up rather than a second UK spot. If they win the league and decline, then hopefully it will go to second place as that would almost certainly be us. But could also go to Challenge Cup...
  15. D

Just heard a rumour .......

Don't see any need for having him now. Our defence is doing just fine, and we have Mosey to cover if there's an injury.