Recent content by Devil94

1. D

Steelers Vs Devils - Sun 23 Sept - League

Dixon is already one of my favourite ever Devils. The guy does everything at 100%, great to watch.
  2. D

MBAs

Dixon is too, we have 4 spots.
  3. D

ANY UPDATE?

Looks like Lundin is not playing this year due to injury. As for a forward, I was surprised by the rumours we were after a forward, so don't know what type of player we'll go for. Maybe a Faryna type player if he's out for a while?
  4. D

ANY UPDATE?

Two? Does that mean Richie is out for a while?
  5. D

ANY UPDATE?

So you want a heavyweight fighter d-man who can also score a point a game? Should be plenty of those around...
  6. D

ANY UPDATE?

I would very much doubt if that's the case. There's still a few good weeks before the NA system settles down and there'll be more quality guys available after failing to get a contract. IMO, don't think we'll have someone in before October.
  7. D

Red Bull Salzburg Vs Devils -Thu 6th Sept 2018 / 7:30pm (CEST) - CHL

Does anyone know the travel arrangements for the team? I know last year they had quite a long bus trip between Davos and Liberec, and this year there's no flights between Salzburg and Bern. I'm guessing they leave today or tomorrow?
  8. D

Devils Vs SC Bern - Sat 1st Sept 2018 7.15 - CHL

The usual drone sound of the word 'devils' over a 100 times by 20 people does my head in... You're right they have their own way, and it is much better than ours. They were much louder than yesterday with the 40 or so ultras yesterday vs our 2000+. Those fans that were in Davos last year will...
  9. D

Devils Vs SC Bern - Sat 1st Sept 2018 7.15 - CHL

Those are the type of supporters i wish we had in our league. They were outstanding and really added to the match night experience to go with the superb spectacle on the ice. We like to think we have loud supporters in this league, especially us devils fans, but when you experience European...
  10. D

Devils Vs Red Bull Salzburg -Thu 30th Aug 2018 / 7:30pm - CHL

Don’t get the complaints about the officiating either, everything in the first period I thought was correct. The penalty on Benti at the start of the second seemed quite harsh, but then he called one of their guys for a similar play in the third. Stricter than a domestic game, but consistent and...
  11. D

SC BERN

Have looked on the Bern ticket website and there's only tickets left in the big terrace. That's incredible, a crowd of over 10,000 already, will be a great experience.
  12. D

Confirmed Signings (& some departures) - All Teams 2018/2019

To be fair, wanting to play in a league close to your home/friends/family is a pretty good 'personal reason'
  13. D

Devils Vs Blaze Pre-Season Spectacular 25th/26th Aug 2018

Good to see Lordo rewarding Rutkis early performances with more ice time. He might be the quickest guy we got got. Lordo seemed to prefer Rutkis to Moore last night.
  14. D

Think the idea is to speed the game up, but unfortunately it has the opposite effect and the game has no rhythm.
  15. D

Think the refs have been briefed to call more penalties this year. Maybe to try and replicate European officals? Coventry got the worst end of the stick, some of the calls were baffling, by Rose especially. Thought Coventry looked quite good considering they've only been together for a few...