Recent content by Devil94

1. D

Neil Black Panthers Owner hoping for a start

All matches would be held in one arena surely, with Nottingham being the obvious choice. If it does happen it cant be called the Elite League and shouldn't effect CHL qualification. Needs a unique one off name as it's a whole new comp.
  2. D

Shortened season confirmed by Panthers?

I wonder if this happens, will coach Skalde come over for it?
  3. D

Professional sport isn't
  4. D

Who's going to play in it? Cant see players like Richie, Louis, Mosey, Duggan, Martin coming back when they have a full normal season elsewhere. And 3 have obviously gone to Grenville. Its going to be Batch, Myers and Rutkis, half of the Swindon team, some from Cardiff Fire and one or two cheap...
  5. D

Government Announces Rescue Package

Apart from when he called a firebreak first, meaning we were in lockdown for only 17 days instead of England's whole month and counting you mean? The firebreak that Germany, France and Switzerland all followed suit with a few weeks later? Hmm... I for one am very glad that we have this control...
  6. D

Government Announces Rescue Package

Indoor sports won't be high on his list of priorities, and rightly so to be honest. Don't want to turn this in to a political thread, but 1 in 185 have the virus in Wales, 1 in 145 in NI, 1 in 115 in Scotland and 1 in 85 in England. And we have had less time in lockdown than the other nations...
  7. D

Joey Martin interview

Haddad, McNamee and Jardine going to Greenville.
  8. D

Any updates on our Devils players in Europe

Joey Martin not been playing for a couple of weeks in Norway. Is he injured?
  9. D

Fie adolfson moves on

I think that Todd himself has been managing the website and social media over the past few months.
  10. D

New Devils coach found!

Will surely be a player-assistant coach role with what must me a reduced budget next season. Haddad maybe.
  11. D

Stanley Cup Final Tampa v Dallas

I thought you said you'll be gone from the forum if your prediction of Lordo and Bownsy 'going nowhere' was incorrect?
  12. D

New Devils coach found!

No one say the name, but give out some clues maybe...... bit of fun.
  13. D

New Devils coach found!

Ermm...... Gordie Dwyer's orange hair?
  14. D

New Devils coach found!

I'll just throw 2 names out there. Gordie Dwyer. A coach with a good pedigree and experience, maybe looking for a job back in European pro hockey. Todd and Lordo had nothing but good things to say about him when he came to town with Zagreb. https://www.eliteprospects.com/staff/5051/gordie-dwyer...
  15. D

New Devils coach found!

The owners have made a few references to this guy's personality and character. Maybe its some who is known for entertaining interviews or Twitter account?