Recent content by Devil94

1. D

Devils vs Graz 99ers - 1 Sept - CHL

Don't really want to pick out individual players after such a fantastic team performance, but just a quick mention to Sam Jardine. He looked full of confidence, and was superb at both ends of the ice. Really looking forward to see how his development over the season.
  2. D

Belfast v ausburger

Definitely the right call on the high stick. Big part of the CHL fun for me is the opposition fans. All this nonsense online about Belfast and Cardiff fans noise levels and attendance, the truth is neither team comes close to European fans. I would like nothing more than a home arena with a...
  3. D

Devils vs Mountfield HK - 30 Aug - CHL

First period I was worried that missing Joey really stopped our offence and we didnt look like scoring. Second though was superb and Micky Mac stood up to the plate massively. As has been said, to win against that opposition while not playing our best shows how good we are/can be. That first...
  4. D

Devils vs Mountfield HK - 30 Aug - CHL

Dean Smith and a German DEL referee officiating this game.
  5. D

Rumours & Offseason Nonsense 2019/20

Is that why you tweeted him saying he should be on a 2 week notice Brian?
  6. D

Devils Vs Panthers - 17 + 18 Aug - Preseason Double Header

It's Jardines first taste of hockey outside North America, we all know that takes some adjusting. Plus he's a young guy, I'm confident he will grow with every game, starting with yesterday's shutout.
  7. D

Pre-season games

Highlights uploaded by the opposition. Fair play to them.
  8. D

Good signing for you, I would have been more than happy with him back. Works very hard, good hands and will finish his hits.
  9. D

Open training night tomorrow

Can't make it, would be grateful for some first impressions of the new guys from someone there!
  10. D

I reckon Jared Aulin might follow him to Storm too.
  11. D

Cardiff Devils Confirmed Signings & Departures 2019/20

It will be Cardiff or nowhere for Mo. Would like to see him at the club in some capacity, but I think his best days as a player are behind him. Instead of going for one season too many, I'd like to see him finish on a high and be remembered as the most successful captain in Devils history.
  12. D

Cardiff Devils Confirmed Signings & Departures 2019/20

I'll go for Sean McMonagle
  13. D

In my mind, the signing of Benti furthers my thoughts on this. Batchy on D, and a first line winger to come. We might not know who the last player is until a month from now, with Lord being patient on those waiting for a North American contract.