Recent content by Devil94

1. D

Cardiff Devils Confirmed Signings & Departures 2019/20

I still get amazed every year how some people moan or complain about signing news. It will be the same team on the ice in August doesn't matter when they're announced, just chill out!
  2. D

Josh Batch Returns

On the Devils Youtube page also.... is it the end of IceTime TV?
  3. D

CHL Seedings

Probably our least exciting draw of the last 3 years overall in terms of travel, but playing Frolunda will be a great experience.
  4. D

Playoff question

Crazy that the only footage we have is a 3 minute package. Last year there was that awesome 360 video, and a couple of extra videos, along with an extended highlights package. i was too out of the country, so have seen hardly anything.
  5. D

Rumours & Offseason Nonsense 2019/20

Unless he's over 6'2 and has at least 20 career fights I don't think RedDevil17 is interested.
  6. D

Jordan Pietrus not going back to his club in Denmark. There was some talk of him coming to us last year wasn't there?
  7. D

I agree in retrospect that he shouldn't have gone back out, but can't see why it's Keefe's fault, and in my mind there's no way that's the issue that's causing a few players to leave. If a doctor clears him to play and he returns to the bench, why wouldn't Keefe play him in such an important...
  8. D

If he was passed fit by a medical expert you can't blame Keefe for wanting to put his best player out there for the playoff final.
  9. D

Genuine question, in an incident like that, wouldn't Murphy have had to be cleared by a doctor to go back on the ice? Or does that system not exist yet in the Elite League?
  10. D

Martinelli will end up in Scotland.
  11. D

If he is coming to us then he must be in an assistant coach role or similar. I can't see how we'd be able to lure him from Belfast just as a player. Some people on Twitter seem convinced it's happening, I'm still not convinced.
  12. D

Confirmed Signings (& some departures) - All Teams 2019/2020

Must have had a good offer from Europe, Germany or Austria is my guess.
  13. D

Cardiff Devils Confirmed Signings & Departures 2019/20

Why would Long going to the Giants be a huge mistake?
  14. D

GB/Devils

Whistle might have been a little inconsistent this year but he certainly kept a poor Sheffield team in a lot of games this year. By far the best second choice for GB.