Devil94's latest activity

• D
    Devil94 replied to the thread Who would you replace.
    I personally would be very happy with a Bowns/Whistle duo, and close to 50/50 split in games. I think Whistle deserves to play a lot...
  • D
    Devil94 replied to the thread Dupont named head coach.
    Repeating with similar issues? What would they be? Dupont is on the complete other end of the spectrum to Skalde in almost every way...
  • D
    It's all subjective. Dire seems harsh to me but accurate for others. The playoffs is deemed a "tin pot" cup but still manages to give...
  • D
    It's none of my business either. But at this level of hockey, these are very real reasons why players want to move on or retire. Its not...
  • D
    There's so many factors that we don't know about that means players won't be back. Its not as simple as making a list of who to upgrade...
  • D
    There's going to be some guys though that are on the bottom of the salary list, and their job is to do what McNulty did last year. Just...
  • D
    He is shown as Retired from playing and Head Coach of Allen Americans for next season.
  • D
    Fair enough, but I think with them having Besko in net over Shane Owen, obviously the top line they had this year, and then a player of...
  • D
    Not really sure what you mean. I'm aware that winning is good for business, and that the top 4 teams will recruit sides that they think...
  • D
    I think it's fair to say the league as a whole dropped in standard, mainly due to the injuries, small rosters, and salary cap. But this...
  • D
    I don't think the standard of the top 2 dropped from previous years. In fact I think that was the best Belfast side since the 13-14...
  • D
    That's not a certainty at all. After winning this year, Belfasts players will be in high demand, plenty of them are good enough for...
  • D
    Consistency not quality was the issue last year. That's why for the big games we were good, 4-2 wins against Belfast in the league and...
  • D
    I don't know why people are so worried! Often, ill feeling and off ice politics can be as negative as niggling injuries with regard to...
  • D
    Hockey is about winning trophies, no matter how “easy” some view the playoffs to win, we still won it. Dupont demanded respect from day...