Recent content by Devil May Care

1. Devil May Care

3rd August

I'm going to cut to the chase...to diffuse this PR CAR CRASH, all Todd has to do is come on here and apologise to us fans!! Then we can all move on!
  2. Devil May Care

Justin Crandall

Has to go! If we take players like him back we have learnt nothing again!!!
  3. Devil May Care

Devils Vs Flames - League - 26th Feb 23 - 16:00 FO

I have not been on here much, that's because I have lost interest in this so called Devils team! I'm giving today another miss as I have better things to do with my time like sticking pins in my eyes! Seriously, I will not be renewing my ST unless three quarters of this team is thrown out and...
  4. Devil May Care

Devils Vs Flames - League - 31st Dec 22 - 16:00 FO

As a Devils fan, all I want is to be given a team that plays Devils hockey. Most of the members on here understand what Devils hockey is: hard, fast, skilful and very physical. We don't play dirty but we put out fires remorsefully. When we play this brand of Devils hockey we win games and...
  5. Devil May Care

Devils Vs Blaze - League - 26th Nov 22 - 19:00 FO

Im not singling one player out, as I said it's bad form to name players but he was brought in to do a job, to be more physical 'heavier' up front. He clearly is not fulfilling that role. I would rip this team apart for next season.
  6. Devil May Care

Devils Vs Blaze - League - 26th Nov 22 - 19:00 FO

I have not written anything on here for a long time, but I just cannot keep silent on this team any longer. This is the worst team i've seen for many many years. Totally out of their depth when it comes to playing the big boys. We have recruited a team that is way too small and shows no passion...
  7. Devil May Care

Standing Area

Exactly!
  8. Devil May Care

Standing Area

I like your sentiment but there is no way on earth we would touch the horseshoe of blocks 2,3,4 and 5. I'm an ST in 5 and I know thats where there is solid ST take up. There are only 2 or 3 in the far end (I've made enquiries about this). so it would be more feasible there. I have personally...
  9. Devil May Care

Standing Area

Don't make remarks and then hide behind the old 'tongue in cheek' and 'don't you have a sense of humor' excuse.
  10. Devil May Care

Standing Area

The end in question is rarely full as we all know (walk up tickets for mainly fleeting attendees) and would be fuller with the standing area, infact seats needn't be taken out. Dave, have you been on a CHL trip? Genuine question. And you made two references to violence. Expect critisism when you...
  11. Devil May Care

Standing Area

The contary, it would increase capacity by putting up for resale the ST seats vacated by standing fans. It would fill an otherwise empty block/s and allow the club to increase ST capacity. Win/Win.
  12. Devil May Care

Standing Area

The thing that I don't like are people who never travel with the club on CHL away games and are quick to critisise fans who are trying to support their team and club. Steve King, Brian Parker and Todd Kelman are supporting the idea of a flag/banner standing area and I know of about 200 ST...
  13. Devil May Care

Devils qualify for next season's CHL !

Why an earth would I lower myself to talk and mix with the likes of you!!! Jeez!!
  14. Devil May Care

That was only after you were called out by more patient contributors than myself. I on the other could not care less if I hurt your poor old feelings. Your ignorant knowledge deserved a blast from me!
  15. Devil May Care

I'm sorry but this is one of the reasons I rarely post on here, because of ignorant comments like this. Not competitive...? Obviously you were not there at the Post Finance arena (a huge and impressive arena) in Berne last September. Because if you were you would have seen the Cardiff Devils...