Recent content by Demon21

1. D

Thoughts are with Adam Johnson, Nottingham Panthers and Sheffield Steelers

Totally agree, there’s no right or wrong in such a tragic situation, it’s for anyone in their own space and time to choose an appropriate response! My deepest sympathies are with Ryan’s family and friends, the spectators who witnessed this directly, and our entire hockey family
  2. D

Fife social media comments

Agreed.. not any kind of ‘ism’.. but an extremely vile comment that I hope leads to a lifetime ban
  3. D

Devils v stars

I am in the same boat.. I had an email to say that my regular log in details would automatically work for this game
  4. D

Giants Vs Devils - 1 + 2 Feb 20 - League

Streaming fine but is a penalty clock too much to ask for?
  5. D

Live Stream

Just got in.. 6.30 left in 1st. Stream working ok
  6. D

Live Stream

Not for me.. occasional log in screen but that’s it
  7. D

Live Stream

Yes.. bad gateway messages, got to the log-in page once but then the same thing happened. Hope they get it sorted very quickly
  8. D

Blaze Vs Devils - 31 Mar 19 - League .. decider?

This is piss poor from Clean Cut, won’t be bothering in the future that’s for sure! I can maybe, just maybe, understand it for the start but 45 minutes later it still looks unlikely that I’ll be able to get any coverage! Side note.. why wasn’t this planned for FreeSports? It’s always had the...
  9. D

Devils Vs Giants - 19+20 Jan 19 - League

Furious! I bought the double header ticket too! Hope they sort it quickly...
  10. D

NHL ADD ANOTHER FRANCHISE

Didn’t they actually discuss this on the show? Someone suggested Seattle Salmon...
  11. D

Cardiff Devils Confirmed Signings & Departures 2018/19

We sign a 25 year old D-man straight out of the AHL and the most activity on the forum remains the cafe choices and the bar prices! Unreal...
  12. D

Devils v Steelers - Wed 7 Feb 2018 - C Cup Semi Final 2nd Leg

Oh yes.. any chance these can be made available to watch online again?
  13. D

Cardiff Devils in EA NHL18

Has anyone found this yet? The CHL is not on there as far as I can see...
  14. D

Devils v Bili Tygri Liberec - Thurs 31 Aug 2017 / 7:00pm

My Sky planner says Freeview on Premier sports from 6.55pm
  15. D

Favourite Devils 'poke the bear' moment

Wasn't Vrabel gassed a few weeks later?