Recent content by Dan

1. D

Lets have a hockey meet up.

would be nice to watch the lions :D
  2. D

Nice work if you can get it

thats the top 10 highest in the nhl 08/09 season according to cbssports.com Dany Heatley, LW Ottawa $10 million Sidney Crosby, C Pittsburgh $9 million Alexander Ovechkin, LW Washington $9 million Miikka Kiprusoff, G Calgary $8.5 million Daniel Briere, C Philadelphia $8 million Scott Gomez...
  3. D

Build your Team

net minders steve lyle nathan craze defence wes jarvis danny meyers chris mccalister troy milam http://www.hockeydb.com/ihdb/stats/pdisplay.php?pid=49772 ben o'connor I havent bothered sorting them out into lines, but these twelve to pick from would do nicely, although truth be told, im...
  4. D

Food for thought

http://www.hockeydb.com/ihdb/stats/pdisplay.php?pid=55647 http://www.hockeydb.com/ihdb/stats/pdisplay.php?pid=45174
  5. D

Who to keep and who to let go. (back up answers please)

Players to Keep Elich - got to do everything in our power to keep this guy, class act all round, and i can only imagine what his stats would be like next season. Teplitsky - hopefully hes going to be tempted to hold of retirement and have annother crack at some serious silverware with us...
  6. D

Playoff qualifiers

steelers vs capitals 4-2 capitals vs steelers 5-4 steelers win 8-7 blaze vs vipers 6-2 vipers vs blaze 3-2 blaze win 8-5 panthers vs pheonix 3-2 pheonix vs panthers 4-4 panthers win 7-6 giants vs devils 1-3 devils vs giants 3-3 devils win 6-4 so that would give us sheffield, coventry...
  7. D

BBC Sport Wales - The Dark Side...

i couldnt understand what towe was saying :S was that just me or did anyone else have difficulty?
  8. D

SHEFFIELD STEELERS AWAY 15th MARCH

just hope my costume gets here in time :/
  9. D

SHEFFIELD STEELERS AWAY 15th MARCH

i cannot wait for this one :)
  10. D

HOCKEY SOCIAL 10/02/09 - Devils Appreciation Night

ummm does anyone know any free places i can park in cardiff tonight? need to look after the pennies :/
  11. D

Players for next season?

Aubry - YES - kept us in/and won alot of games for us this year Jarvis - YES - reliable and has got a hell of a shot on him MacIver - YES - good enforcer to have in our defence Hartwick - NO - Average at best for me Stone - NO - not for me Teplisky - YES - no brainer Hill - YES - always gives...
  12. D

Coventry Blaze v Cardff Devils - 08/01 - Chat/Updates

that was awful on the way home, all i could here was do do do do do do do do wooooooo do do do do do do do woooooooo :( lol was quite different for a sing along.
  13. D

the way i look at it, we are all devils fans, we all want the team to do well, some of us may support the team slightly differently than others but whose saying what is the right way. Now as ive already tiredly stated i dont condone what my mate was doing, i was ashamed to be completely honest...
  14. D

Aubry Out!

yeah coventry did seem to be favouring a very ferocious crash the net policy yesterday. Exscuse my ignorance, but what is actually wrong with coventry's boards? there like elastic
  15. D

this whole thing about people chanting lewis is a chicken is so over the top. In my opinion there was some negative behaviour yesterday but chanting lewis is a chicken, was harmless, it was banter and pantomine like. I dont think any devils fan would really want to have a fight with lewis it was...