Recent content by CwmbranDevil

1. C

Devils Vs Giants - League - 27th March 24 - FO 19:30

Gamesheet says Bowns is in starting six even though Wall is listed at GK1 so not sure which is right. As mentioned no 88
  2. C

Devils v Steelers - League - 20th Mar 24 - FO 1930

He is a fantastic commentator. Best in the league IMO and I take your point about the extra money but he is by definition a Steelers commentator and by giving them the reigns so to speak it just feels like we’re rolling over and having our tummy tickled. I would rather us be making the arena...
  3. C

Devils v Steelers - League - 20th Mar 24 - FO 1930

It could just be me being a grump but by inviting Jonathan Fearnley onto Devils TV commentary it feels a little like the organisation are pandering to Sheffield and want to make the league winning moment extra special for them. Hopefully Pete and the team are less accommodating. The team talk...
  4. C

Devils v Clan - League - 17th Mar 24 - FO 1700

Does anybody know why today’s face off is 5pm? I’m not moaning just curious as to why it’s not 4 or 6 as per usual.
  5. C

Devils Vs Stars - League - 20th Jan 24 - FO 19:00

Brittain and Brandt were chirping each other from their first shift. Brittain clearly shouted “fuck you” at Brandt just before a Devils O zone face off in response to whatever Riley said to him. Also Donaghey laughing in Brittian’s face as they left the ice in opposite directions at the end of...
  6. C

Carruth

Did anybody else notice tho handshakes between Carruth and some of our players? A warmish embrace for Richie and Batch, a few words for Bownsy but pretty frosty looking with Duggan and Waller. Also not Carruth related it but it got a bit animated between Arniel and I’m guessing the Nomad...
  7. C

GKS vs Devils - Conti Cup Final - 13th Jan 24 - FO 19:00

Crikey. Thanks for this. I Think we will leave the boy at home on Saturday
  8. C

GKS vs Devils - Conti Cup Final - 13th Jan 24 - FO 19:00

Heard Carruth on a podcast talking about Polish Ultras from Katowice carrying knives and causing trouble in the town when they played in Cortina in the previous round. Hopefully we don’t see a repeat of the SC Bern antics from a few years ago and the arena have upped their security for the weekend
  9. C

D-man Departs

I’m sure Todd mentioned in a Q and A that he has a very good job outside of hockey which he prioritises.
  10. C

Devils Vs Nomad Astana - Conti Cup - 17th Nov 23 - FO 16:00 (15:00 UK)

Khazak teams are historically very strong in the conti cup in the last few years. Didn’t they win it in Belfast a few years back? Probably would have won it last year as well if they hadn’t pulled out of the second round due to visa issues when we hosted. I thought this would be our toughest...
  11. C

Help needed - new player entrance song

Thank you so much. My 3 year old son is becoming obsessed with the Devils match night experience and constantly asking us to play Ready Set and All the Small things etc.. but wasn’t sure of the other one. He will be super excited after nursery
  12. C

Help needed - new player entrance song

Can anybody help in identifying the new song when the players hit the ice that was formerly Rev Theory? Thanks in advance
  13. C

Devils Vs Flames - CC - 23rd Sept 23 - 19:00 FO

Can somebody explain why the face off was in our zone after that incident which ended in a PP for us?
  14. C

Fixture clash

We didn’t move a home game for the football World Cup final so can’t see us doing so for the rugby. Especially as Wales won’t be involved.
  15. C

Cardiff Devils Confirmed Signings & Departures 2023/24

Apologies to Brian and Steve if my post came across as inflammatory. It was born out of my own personal gratitude to Big Lou and I thank you both for clarifying that you feel the same way as the fan base. It’s reassuring to know that his service to the Devils has been recognised by you all.