Recent content by CrazySquish

1. CrazySquish

Man, I wish he'd stayed...

Jeff Pierce A lot of fans complained about his laziness and so forth but wow what a skilful player this guy was. It was like he scored a highlight reel goal every night.
  2. CrazySquish

2017/2018 Rumours & Offseason nonsense

If it ain't Faryna and they announce two returnees I'm gonna be so annoyed. To the guy who doesn't rate Faryna, this guy is literally the next Adam Keefe of our league with much more fire power in terms of scoring ability to his name. He reminds of Michael Ferland of the Calgary Flames, a player...
  3. CrazySquish

2016/2017 Rumours & Offseason Random Shenanigans

Every year the Devils have at least had a tough forward who would drop the gloves for the team. Getting worried here, honestly wanted a tough guy over Haddad this year. Overall though the team looks superb on paper and it looks as though we are going down a skilful route but please King, Lord...
  4. CrazySquish

Giants v Devils - Wed 16th @ 19:00 - Chat/Updates

Cba for that stupid organisation of orange idiots to win again
  5. CrazySquish

EIHL Tough Guys 15/16

Knew I would have one wrong :DWD
  6. CrazySquish

EIHL Tough Guys 15/16

EIHL Tough Guys 15/16 In case anyone was interested here is a list of players who usually get into the rough and tough stuff for next season. Belfast : Adam Keefe Matt Nickerson Braehead : Chris Bruton Danny McIver Cardiff : Leigh Salters Trevor Hendrikx Coventry : Boris Valabik Dundee ...
  7. CrazySquish

2015/2016 Rumour & Offseason Random Shenanigans

Now this guy fits the bill http://www.eliteprospects.com/player.php?player=38560
  8. CrazySquish

Complete an utter longshot as its doing the rounds but Brian McGrattan to the Cardiff Devils as apparently he is a personal friend of the owners...
  9. CrazySquish

Re: 2015/2016 Rumour thread of ultimate glory - All teams Keefe to Cardiff
  10. CrazySquish

Jake Morissette Penalty Shot King

Tribute to our penalty shot king https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzbjRL5 ... OFC2fhRvBg
  11. CrazySquish

Selling Ice Hockey Equipment Bundle/Package £100

Selling an ice hockey equipment bundle for £100 if anyone is interested it includes: Bauer Nexus 400 Shoulder (Medium, for height 5"7 to 5"11, chest size 38" to 42"), Bauer Nexus 400 Shin (13") Bauer Nexus 400 Elbow pads (Medium) Reebok pants (Medium, waist 32" to 36", for heigth 5"7 to 5"10)...
  12. CrazySquish

Devils v Steelers - Sunday 7 Sep - FO 6pm - Chat/Updates

I can't believe Morency is their enforcer this season, could take some beatings unless he just hugs and holds on. Darnell is starting to annoy me so much, calls stupid things and when he does call the penalty he calls the wrong penalty like a slashing call which was clearly a trip and it just...
  13. CrazySquish

Cardiff Devils v Hull Stingrays - MNL

Swansea's Ashley Williams which people are having a cry about and Swnasea fans acting sweethearts