Recent content by CornwallTaffy

1. C

Stars Vs Devils - Wed 3 Oct - League

That 5 game run included a win again Belfast and Fyfe and 3 games going to overtime. Not to be taken lightly.
  2. C

Devils Vs Red Bull Salzburg -Thu 30th Aug 2018 / 7:30pm - CHL

Very good 2nd period from the Devils. Lots of pressure, lots of shots. Now 2-4 and a little unlucky not to be tied. An incredible leg save in the air from Bowns. Devils have the momentum at the end of the second
  3. C

Devils Vs Red Bull Salzburg -Thu 30th Aug 2018 / 7:30pm - CHL

Any one on Freesports did the 2nd deflect? Looked like it looped? Watching Freesports in France. Did NOT look like it was deflected to me just hit Bowns and went in. Red Bull closing us down quickly putting pressure around our own net making it difficult to get the puck away into good...
  4. C

Devils Vs Blaze Pre-Season Spectacular 25th/26th Aug 2018

Thanks for the Twitter leads. Appreciated as it opened up a whole new area to me.
  5. C

Devils Vs Blaze Pre-Season Spectacular 25th/26th Aug 2018

If anyone has the time and inclination. I would appreciate a very short report with score and scorers. No twitter account. Not in the country and missing .....MNL Thanks
  6. C

Goals conceded!!

What was the score please?
  7. C

Tonights game

What was the score and who scored?
  8. C

Devils Vs Panthers - Sun 12th Aug - Aladdin Cup Final showdown!!

Thank you for pointing that out. I will consider your concern in any future post. I hope you will do the same.
  9. C

Blasphemy unnessary on the forum thank you
  10. C

Thanks for comments above. Appreciated.
  11. C

So what was the score and any comments for those of us with no other links available
  12. C

MNL

Boy oh Boy this really brings home how good mnl was, especially for those of us abroad a lot of the time. Many many thanks to OJ and others for many years of dedicated service. I'm missing you already.
  13. C

Nott Simpson... Thanks!

I would like to add my thanks too OJ. Retired and fortunate to frequently be in other countries especially France and the Canary's,; access and live coverage of Cardiff Devils games has been limited to probably 3 to 4 live games on visits back to Wales, the occasional webcast and the reliable...