Recent content by CornwallTaffy

1. C

Devils Vs Panthers - Sun 12th Aug - Aladdin Cup Final showdown!!

Thank you for pointing that out. I will consider your concern in any future post. I hope you will do the same.
  2. C

Blasphemy unnessary on the forum thank you
  3. C

Thanks for comments above. Appreciated.
  4. C

So what was the score and any comments for those of us with no other links available
  5. C

MNL

Boy oh Boy this really brings home how good mnl was, especially for those of us abroad a lot of the time. Many many thanks to OJ and others for many years of dedicated service. I'm missing you already.
  6. C

Nott Simpson... Thanks!

I would like to add my thanks too OJ. Retired and fortunate to frequently be in other countries especially France and the Canary's,; access and live coverage of Cardiff Devils games has been limited to probably 3 to 4 live games on visits back to Wales, the occasional webcast and the reliable...
  7. C

Condolences to Steve King and family

Condolences to you and your family Mr King. Treasure the good memories.
  8. C

World Championships

Very noticeable that there are very few interventions from the referees in the World Chamionships I have seen. Play is fast and very physical but very little whistle blowing. Great example tonight on Free Sports Sweden v Russia. Amazing hockey. Plenty of finishing hits and checks BUT very little...
  9. C

Cardiff Devils v Coventry Blaze - Sat 27 Jan 2018 - League - FO 7pm - Chat/Updates

Wow another very nervy one following that. However, Well done the Boys, a win is a win and some great results in the other games tonight
  10. C

Braehead Clan v Cardiff Devils - Wed 24 Jan 2018 - League - FO 7:30 - Chat/Updates

Wow That was a nail biter. Well done boys. My thanks also to MNL and texters. Great job. The Blaze next. Can't wait.
  11. C

Cardiff Devils v Guildford Flames - 10/01 @ 19:30 - CC QF - Chat/Updates

Thanks everybody. Come on You Devils. Good 1st Period by the sound of it. Wish I was there.
  12. C

Can someone post any scores or anything significant on here in the meantime
  13. C

And for me as I will be coming over from France for that one.