Recent content by cnafthemont

1. C

Homecoming celebration

Missed the trip up to Nottingham this time but just wondering if there’s a gathering for the homecoming in Cardiff later on,… today, just saw the time
  2. C

Devils Parking update

I left block 17 on the buzzer and found it ok getting out of the car park, maybe 5 mins or so. But even during that quieter moment the one for one rule didn’t seem to register with some drivers. I arrived about an hour before face off and found only a small wait to get in. For a female driver...
  3. C

Match programmes

They are mainly 2014-15 and also a handful of power play magazines.
  4. C

Match programmes

I have a mixture of programmes that I no longer need to keep and am offering these free to collect from the rink. If there is any interest in these I can post more details. Thank you and Merry Christmas
  5. C

Les bisons

Hiya all Just wondering if anyone has seen any French ice hockey and what you thought of it? We're going there soon and our nearest rink with a home game will be les bisons who are in division 1. Not sure if we can just get tickets on the door but it's something were thinking of doing while...
  6. C

Devils LIVE stream TONIGHT

Not good coverage so far!
  7. C

Devils v Blaze - 28/10 6:00pm - CC - Chat/Updates

Super Simmsey to the rescue Good job Superman was there to save the day! :shock: Simmsey by Bexman, on Flickr
  8. C

Capital FM getting fixtures wrong

They also announce competitions to win tickets but when you visit the website the competition is nowhere to be seen.
  9. C

Capital FM Tickets Comp

Well I haven't been as lucky as you but I do enter those competitions and have won once.
  10. C

Where have our fans gone?

Me and my Husband would love to be able to see more games but for us it all comes down to money. I have been lucky though in winning a pair of tickets via the Capital FM competition but at the moment we're just trying to get to one game a month.
  11. C

rink atmosphere

Disappointing! I managed to get to my first game of the season on sat and couldn't believe how empty it felt. I've been a devils fan a while now so have experienced good and bad crowds. The first period (and voths chant) were the only times that it felt like the crowd were there at the game. I...
  12. C

Ticket Exchange Thread

Hunting down ticket/tickets, this is my last resort. Please Pm me if you have any. Thanks
  13. C

Tickets for next Saturday (Sheffield)

I'm hunting down ticket/tickets If you have any please PM me Thanks I've stickied a Ticket Exchange Thread, may be worth posting in there too