Recent content by Chevy

1. C

Devils v Storm - Sat 1 Apr 2017 - Championships 1/4 F - 1st leg - FO 7pm - Chat/Updates

Jones and Piggott weren't on together and weren't on for any of the goals, why wouldn't you play 4 lines against three?????? Our top lines were poor against a team who play a very good trap, usually with a high guy. But hey let's blame the Brits
  2. C

Blaze v Devils - 11/02 @ 19:00 - League - Chat/Updates

really poor line changes tonight, all over the place. Thought we should of used the 4th ish line more with Nottingham tomorrow, especially at 5 1 up
  3. C

Cardiff Devils v Belfast Giants - Sat 14 Jan 2017 - League - FO 7pm

No it's not unlike him, he's full of stupid comments Please refrain from personal comments - James
  4. C

Devils v Steelers - 11/12 @ 18:00 - League - Chat/Updates

I think you meant "threw a hit" though I dont fully agree with your opinion but your entitled to it
  5. C

GB Wednesday

This hasn't been promoted much, are many Devils fans going down to watch? The Club has been quiet about the game as well. Is it not worth going?
  6. C

Panthers v Devils - 17/09 @ 19:00 - League & CC - Chat/Updates

So what were the lines? Did we run 3 or 4 lines?
  7. C

Cardiff Devils Confirmed Signings & Departures 2016/17

Lord is the professional, I'll take his opinion over anyone's, but hey you may know better, I'll leave it to you to decide, our opinions differ!
  8. C

Cardiff Devils Confirmed Signings & Departures 2016/17

What's to say about a forward that played maybe minmal minutes a game, how many points is he expected to score? Especially as a lot is on the PK, if Lordo wanted him back then I'm happy with the signing.
  9. C

Giants v Devils - 23/02 @ 19:00 - CC SF #2 - Chat/Updates

Re: Giants v Devils - 23/02 @ 19:00 - CC SF #2 - Chat/Update After watching tonight's awesome result and following MNL live, it has no resemblance of the game, the texters see a completely different game to what's on TV it was quite bizarre
  10. C

Devils Vs Giants - SUN 7th FEB 2016 - 6:00PM - Chat

Awesome game, Lord was huge as always Bownsy was solid and Joey Haddad had a great game and deserved MOM in my opinion, Batchy had a great game and did not deserve the penalties he got for fighting Keefe. Found it funny though that Joey Haddad got an assist on the first goal but wasn't even on...
  11. C

Devils Vs Capitals - Sunday 31st - 6pm- Chatter

Only one played, Gio Raffaelli iced on D and had a really good game. Cardiffs NIHL import Dant has quit and signed for Edinburgh til the end of the season. Was an awful game Devils should have scored a lot more,Chubak was huge.......................!
  12. C

Hotham ban

Someone tell Lordo he's got it all wrong
  13. C

Cardiff @ Steelers - Sat 27th September 7pm- Chat / Updates

Re: Cardiff @ Steelers - Sat 27th September 7pm- Chat / Upda Great win but some silly penalties that could have cost us, especially with side show, it's all about me, Tom Darnell refing
  14. C

Cardiff NIHL - Fixtures/signings

You could ask why one of the players from another team was at a training session for the NIHL Devils? Not condoning any assault but wrong place wrong time and I was not present so only guesswork. Though knowing Lyndon and the good work he's been doing I would be surprised.