Recent content by Ceiberman

1. C

2024/2025 season ticket

You might have the basis for a claim there.... <Joking>
  2. C

2024/2025 season ticket

You'd need the courts for a definitive answer but it seems legally sound to me: Section 13 The Equality Act 2010 (1) A person (A) discriminates against another (B) if, because of a protected characteristic, A treats B less favourably than A treats or would treat others. (2) If the protected...
  3. C

2024/2025 season ticket

Ah, is it a quirk created by the increased booking fee on individual tickets? "Your season ticket is the equivalent of getting 5 free games" If the season ticket is a fixed fee irrespective of the ticket type purchased then the lower ticket price for seniors / disabled might have worked out as...
  4. C

2024/2025 season ticket

The wealth gap (as opposed to income) doesn't surprise me given the amount of UK wealth tied up in housing. Although I will say, I wouldn't fancy being a 20something or 30something nowadays.
  5. C

2024/2025 season ticket

An interesting read from the IFS https://ifs.org.uk/news/latest-increase-state-pension-age-65-66-led-income-poverty-rates-among-65-year-olds-more
  6. C

2024/2025 season ticket

I appreciate these are essentially commercial matters and there's no statutory requirement for discounts in the first place. That said...... I take your point about applying a fixed percentage and the impact that would have on differentials. On the flipside applying a fixed £GBP increase...
  7. C

2024/2025 season ticket

Ta. There's a bit more fallout for me from the app tickets in that case. We've always had two tickets on one DD. But after my wife transferred my digital ticket to my app this year its meant my seat no longer shows up under her account when buying non ST games. We went to renew but as my...
  8. C

2024/2025 season ticket

It's really not sitting right with me that those most likely to be on a fixed income are faced with the biggest rises.
  9. C

2024/2025 season ticket

Do any of you pay for more than one ST via a single direct debit? If so, do you know if the DD charge is per ticket or do you only pay it once?
  10. C

2024/2025 season ticket

That's what I thought but the adults seem to be £60 from £532 to £592. And the seniors are up £76 from £420 to £496
  11. C

2024/2025 season ticket

My number crunching might be wrong but while the adult tickets are up approx 11%, the seniors and registered disabled seem to be up 18%. (based on silver seats) That's really not a good look if I've got it right.
  12. C

GB squad

I'd assumed it was purely a budget thing. The roster rules require the Brit core but based on last year's attendances they'd have struggled to fund a full team.
  13. C

Nomads Vs Devils - Conti Cup Final - 12th Jan 24 - FO 20:00

Aye, fluke would be a disservice to Nomad, like you say they soaked up the pressure well. But I'm also in camp of the Devils had the best of the game most of the time. There were enough 50/50 chances that if even one had gone the other way suddenly we'd be in a different game and not have to...