Recent content by CDevilsFan666

1. CDevilsFan666

Grazzers99 release netminder ....

They also released their starter from last season, Christopher Nihlstrop.
  2. CDevilsFan666

Signing announcement

What makes you say that?
  3. CDevilsFan666

Rumour mill

I That jersey is from Fournier’s time at the Rimouski Oceanic. His Junior team. I don’t think he will be going back there for some reason
  4. CDevilsFan666

Signing announcement

No it isn’t a poor choice of words at all and if you think what I said was very disrespectful, I really hope you don’t see what others have called him in the past!
  5. CDevilsFan666

Signing announcement

Oh no I was certainly not denying he has had a very good coaching career, but right now he is seen as a laughing stock within the league. Ask any elite league fan what they think of him and I am pretty sure the majority would agree that he is indeed a laughing stock within the league.
  6. CDevilsFan666

Signing announcement

Just want to put it out there, in Todd’s interview he said that up to 80 people had applied for the role. Some being for NHL guys, Ahl guys ETC. With that in mind I really do not think that Paul Thompson, a coach who is widely known as a laughing stock within our league, will be appointed as our...
  7. CDevilsFan666

Signing announcement

I’d love it to be Duggan but I’m certain he’s coming back so I’d like it to be an import
  8. CDevilsFan666

Rumour mill

Ah right thanks for that, I didn’t see the original post.
  9. CDevilsFan666

Rumour mill

Just to throw it out there, about 2 months ago I saw a rumour on Twitter regarding Smotherman joining the devils. At the time I didn’t believe it could happen but you never know
  10. CDevilsFan666

Rumour mill

Do we think a coach could be announced?
  11. CDevilsFan666

New Coach.....

Just curious, has Linglet ever came out and said he wanted to go into coaching?
  12. CDevilsFan666

New Coach.....

Dan Ceman recently coached Banska. Besko was Banskas starting tendy. We appoint Ceman and he brings Besko with him. Imagine the Belfast meltdown!
  13. CDevilsFan666

Ex players current jobs.

Culligan is an Assistant Coach for the Cape Breton Eagles in the QMJHL
  14. CDevilsFan666

Rumour mill

I completely agree. Whenever he’s played against us, he is someone I always seem to notice. Would definitely take him
  15. CDevilsFan666

Rumour mill

Martin is my guess