CaldicotDevil's latest activity

• C
    Agree, we're well down in the pecking order in terms of quality however I thought NHL may of sniffed at it considering it's the same...
  • C
    Its all a bit odd seen as locally Ice Hockeys a fair superior standard than AF. However I think the NFL sees the UK as a main market out...
  • C
    Think the biggest reason why it's a success on Sky is because most NFL games are played Sunday midday so they're shown 6pm roughly at...
  • C
    CaldicotDevil replied to the thread Raffle...
    Agree, IMO our recent successful core players like; Martin, Bowny, etc shouldn't get their jerseys retired but I think we need a way of...
  • C
    Appreciate the very positive responses on here. Thank you. You’re all going to love Jarrod “Juice” Skalde. Such a personable guy...
  • C
    CaldicotDevil replied to the thread New Devils coach found!.
    Never doubted the C4. Like I said I'm surprised they took on a coach now, even if he's not getting paid he'll be on some kind of...
  • C
    I was thinking more from a cost saving point of view. With the season cancelled I'm surprised the club have took on another overhead...
  • C
    Really surprised by the timing of this considering the season been canned. Guessing its a recently retired player who's happy to have...
  • C
    on CNN this morning "60% of restaurants could close forever" this is in the US obvs but i see a similar picture in most western...
  • C
    CaldicotDevil replied to the thread Mosey moves on.
    Cases are going up but deaths and admissions to hospitals are still remaining extremely low. Its still a serious disease and we still...
  • C
    CaldicotDevil replied to the thread Upcoming season thoughts.
    Not surprised, last month they were encouraging us to go back to the pubs and eat out to help out, go back to gym, school and Uni. Don't...
  • C
    CaldicotDevil replied to the thread And now it's Richie.
    Saw yesterday Hazeldine has moved aboard from the Panthers. If he can find a club aboard our other brits could too.
  • C
    CaldicotDevil replied to the thread And now it's Richie.
    Great to see Brits getting opportunities and attention from aboard. I've always been confident we'd have some kind of season but when...
  • C
    CaldicotDevil replied to the thread OFFER.
    Like I said theres definitely cheaper options but it may not suit how the shop operates. I don't work for the shop & don't know Corky...
  • C
    CaldicotDevil replied to the thread OFFER.
    I empathise with Corky on this as we find the same thing in work. Unless you send a lot of parcels (300+) a month you struggle to get...