CaldicotDevil's latest activity

• C
    CaldicotDevil replied to the thread Tom Parisi.
    Best of luck to him. I know he tucked us up royally but his head must’ve been all over the place. Hopefully he’s fallen back in love...
  • C
    CaldicotDevil replied to the thread Standing Area.
    Standing section is a great idea. The Viola atmosphere just struggles with pockets of chants at different times unless it’s a big game...
  • C
    Surprised how unanimated Fitzy was as a coach tonight. Considering his playing style I thought he be a lot more vocal. Also he hardly...
  • C
    CaldicotDevil replied to the thread Shirt purchase.
    It doesn’t help the way then shop is the designed. It’s hard to provide good customer services when there’s so many people in such a...
  • C
    CaldicotDevil replied to the thread MO.
    Agreed, you look at the Red Wings. Original 6 NHL team and with a prolonged period of success yet they’ve only retired 8 numbers (40 &...
  • C
    CaldicotDevil liked tim78's post in the thread MO.
    It's a tough one, he is or is close to the most successful captain. I'm not for jersey retirements unless it's 1 every ten years at...
  • C
    CaldicotDevil replied to the thread MO.
    Tough questions but I’d say no. In the future I can’t see us talking about Mo the same way we talk about Voth, Lawless & McEwen now...
  • C
    CaldicotDevil replied to the thread Shirt purchase.
    Sounds to me like it’s a supplier QC error. The fact the supplier has agree to take back the wrong Devils shirt and turned the new round...
  • C
    I still think we need to get an one OTL against Frolunda (smalll ask I know). 10 years ago you wouldn’t of dreamed of being able to...
  • C
    Our 4th line brings so much energy. Keep forgetting Sam Duggan is only 21, he’s playing like an established vet.
  • C
    Interesting read. I’ve always been critical on Bordys time in Cardiff. IMO he was brought in to look after other players but he never...
  • C
    CaldicotDevil replied to the thread How important is the CHL.
    It wasn’t a fight, Raine was a lucky boy. He made a few sloppy give aways and I think it was frustration blowing over. Thought the...
  • C
    I’ve never seen a fight in the CHL before but is it a 5min game penalty for a fight?
  • C
    Games got everything. Remember when the Giants didn’t want CHL hockey.
  • C
    I was thinking that, it looks terrible.