Recent content by Caesar

1. C

Devils Vs Blue Fox - Conti Cup Final - 14th Jan 24 - FO 19:00

Danish fans are brilliant. Talk to them, make friends with them, and if you can, take a trip over to watch a game in the Danish league. I have so many friends in Odense and Vojens thanks to the Panthers Continental Cup exploits. My favourite experience with a Dane? The very first time we went...
  2. C

GKS vs Devils - Conti Cup Final - 13th Jan 24 - FO 19:00

Hi folks, I've not posted for a good few years here, but I'm a Panthers fan and just wanted to chuck my opinions in the mix for you. Polish fans have a terrible reputation. I remember about 10 years or so ago reading on a forum about Coventry playing in the Continental Cup in Tychy and some of...
  3. C

Devils Vs Asiago - Continental Cup Final #2 - 14th Jan 23 - 15:30 FO

It's all easy now for you, Nitra to beat Angers tonight then you lot beat Nitra tomorrow and become Continental Cup champions. Come on Cardiff, you can do it.
  4. C

Conti Cup opponents.

I've been to both Asiago and Ritten to watch the Panthers. Both lovely places but they don't seem to like British fans too much. Best place I've ever been to is Denmark, the Odense and the Sonderjyske fans were more than welcoming and ive got friends in both places still. I think Angers would...
  5. C

Devils Vs Ducs - Conti Cup - 18th Nov 22 - 19:30 FO

Great result Cardiff, well done. Sorry that it seems that the fans haven't brought into the competition yet, for me the Continental Cup is the greatest thing that our Elite League teams can aspire to win. Go on now, win the group, qualify for the final and have a blast abroad, take loads of...
  6. C

Jesenice Vs zemgale

Be careful what you wish for. Physicality is frowned upon in the Continental Cup
  7. C

Devils v HC Davos - Sun 3 Sept - CHL - FO 6pm

Massive congratulations from Nottingham. Told you you could do it. Great weekend for the EIHL
  8. C

Congratulations Nottingham Panthers

Thankyou so much for your kind words. I thought nothing could top winning the Continental Cup last season. But, although we didnt win anything other than one game tonight, we put British ice hockey firmly on the map. It was such a special victory. Mountfield are an average Euro team ( which is...
  9. C

Steelers v Devils - Sat 18 Mar 2017 - League - FO 7pm - Chat/Updates

Congratulations Cardiff. Now go and get drunk
  10. C

Steelers v Devils - Sat 18 Mar 2017 - League - FO 7pm - Chat/Updates

Well Devils, you're 40 minutes away from greatness. I hope you win, you guys deserve it, if only for all the adversity that you've been through. From trouble with venues right through to putting up with that numpty owner Paul Ragan. I bet in those dark days you never dreamed it would happen...
  11. C

Final run in

Sorry dude but i disagree. If the Panthers win all of their remaining games in regulation then we`ll win the title. We are currently 6 points behind you Devils with one game in hand. Win that and we are 4 points behind. Beat you twice ( big ask, i know) and we`ll be level. but, in front on...
  12. C

Playoff tickets

This might be better for you. Click on a block and see the seat numbers https://www.motorpointarenanottingham.c ... Select.asp
  13. C

Betting on EIHL games

Bet365 do it every week.
  14. C

Devils Vs Panthers - 28th November -7:00PM- Chat

Thanks for the kind words Wannabe. Couldn't make it tonight, were the Panthers really that good? Looking forward to buying you a pint in your new arena.