Recent content by buzzwagon

1. buzzwagon

CHL jersey for sale

Due to a "Tyre kicker" I have a white CHL #18 Layne Ulmer jersey available once again..... £200
  2. buzzwagon

CHL jersey for sale

I have a white CHL #18 Layne Ulmer jersey for sale £200
  3. buzzwagon

Looking for

I have two Richardson gameworn sponsor jerseys for sale, not sure which season and also a framed Ritchie stick blade with photo £150 for the lot.
  4. buzzwagon

2016/2017 Rumours & Offseason Random Shenanigans

:DWD Bit harsh, perhaps they are just keeping their options open and nothing cast in stone?............hardly lying
  5. buzzwagon

Mega Monday - Season Ticket Holders Event

Would have loved him about 6 seasons ago!!
  6. buzzwagon

Who says Will is coming back??
  7. buzzwagon

It's just the players jersey that was sponsored last season ( player sponsor) being presented no significance to the up coming season
  8. buzzwagon

If you look at Steelers roster so far and no doubt Panthers and Belfast will upgrade you are going to have to "set your sights higher" than Dougie and Blighter if we want to win silverware next season
  9. buzzwagon

I think its a wind up! "Return of the Mack" .......Mark Morrison?? The Maxi ship sailed a long time ago! Jeff Ulmer got to be 40 now
  10. buzzwagon

Doubt it would be Myers signed 3 yr with Panthers to include testimonial which amounts to a fair bit of money My monies on Craig Peacock!
  11. buzzwagon

Next years team.

Matthew Myers will remain at Panthers next season due to testimonial season
  12. buzzwagon

Devils v Stars - Home & Away - Playoff QF's - Chat/Updates

Re: Devils v Stars - Home & Away - Playoff QF's - Chat/Updat I believe the team are flying up
  13. buzzwagon

Reasons to be Cheerful

And we have soap & hot water in the toilets!!.. :lol: :lol:
  14. buzzwagon

Giants v Devils - Wed 16th @ 19:00 - Chat/Updates

I believe this Devils team is one of the fittest we've had in a long while One detail you overlooked is the gruelling slog to Brest for a nothing series when every other team in the league were having a much needed R&R weekend in readiness for the final push down the stretch I recall our form...
  15. buzzwagon

Devils v Giants - Sat & Sun - League - Chat/Updates

Did ask the question reference the game being shown on the scoreboard as I found it distracting and was told its only temporary as Paul & Todd can't see all the ice from their present position which will be addressed shortly Also would like to see penalties in larger text as when you get to...