Recent content by Burnsy

1. Burnsy

NHL Bracket Challenge

Do you have a link?
  2. Burnsy

Playoff Jersey Auction

Out of curiosity what was the damage to sponsor a player's shirt? Unbelievable the price people are willing to pay for them. The going rate for rec teams are around the £40/£50 mark for a shirt. Why you would drop £300 on them is madness
  3. Burnsy

DEVILS v Steelers - Sun 9 Apr 2017 - Championship Final - NIC - FO 4pm

Unbelievable game of hockey by both sides. A credit to British ice hockey. Let's hope the Devils have that little bit of composure and luck going into the 2nd period of OT to finish it off
  4. Burnsy

Kodi & NHL

Pro Sport has been a bit of a nightmare today - it seems to pick and chose now what games it wants to show. I tried Sportsmania again but it isn't having any of it. It is good enough though, especially for free haha.
  5. Burnsy

No body checks in hockey

Bit of a touchy subject and of course nobody wants to see former athletes like that, but let's be honest if you are going to play a hard, fast, physical game like ice hockey it comes with the territory. I am sure they were happy when picking up their multi million $ contracts. A very good point...
  6. Burnsy

Kodi & NHL

Thanks both - i have looked into SportsMania but I cannot load it as Kodi 17 has blocked it. What a nightmare. I will do some digging around and have a look at that repo & see whats what
  7. Burnsy

Kodi & NHL

Does anyone have an add on for Kodi to watch NHL On the Fly by any chance? I've got sports devil & Phoenix but they stream the games/channels but I can't seem to find it to watch as & when........